Sound off for shipping Feb 9th

anon4705193

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I got the e-mail back that it is confirmed but I'm debating seeing if I can pre-order from Apple (there's a huge Apple store 2 blocks from my office) and just go over there and pick it up today and have it in hand

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I got the e-mail back that it is confirmed but I'm debating seeing if I can pre-order from Apple (there's a huge Apple store 2 blocks from my office) and just go over there and pick it up today and have it in hand

+1. Given the relatively shorter lines at the stores, I would love to get one today from the Apple Store and cancel my pre-order, if possible.

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I just called my local store and they have some. I am gonna try to boogie over that way and see if I can get one that way.

ARTORRENCE

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I called the Verizon Wireless Store near me and they told me that they had plenty. I went to the store, bought one and they even cancelled my online order for me (I double checked my account and it has not been charged for the online order, so I am sure that I am good to go). I will be iPhoning all weekend...THIS IS GREAT!!! My advice to anyone is that if you do not have a tracking number then do what I did and have the person at the Verizon Wireless Store to cancel your order after you purchase one there.

anon4705193

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
+1. Given the relatively shorter lines at the stores, I would love to get one today from the Apple Store and cancel my pre-order, if possible.

I did this, I went to the VZW store though between my office and the 5th Avenue Apple Store. They were letting one in at a time but plenty of phones and only 1 in front of me when I got there around noon. I have it next to me right now at my desk for the rest of the day and plenty of time to play tonight with it

Last edited:

shimojunk

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on around 12:14AM on Feb 9th and my delivery date is the 18th. The longer the delay for delivery, the more time I have to think about canceling my order.

My old-faithful 8330 is running slow but steadily and I'm in no rush, I just want to make sure I get an upgrade before the unlimited data plans go away.

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
YEEE HAAAA! I got one. Home to store and back- under an hour. They cancelled the order for me that I made online. They were getting busier as I left, but not crowded yet.

busyme

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I did the same thing. The Verizon store was amazing. Cancelled my online order and was out of there in about an hour (transferred my contacts from my Storm, etc).

I am LOVING my ViP4. :D

varucell

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I did the same thing. The Verizon store was amazing. Cancelled my online order and was out of there in about an hour (transferred my contacts from my Storm, etc).

I am LOVING my ViP4. :D

I got my iPhone. First in town I am glad I canceled not very busy here I am thinking that they probably still have. If you need one head to Wyoming we got plenty of them

Dan@

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I went to the Verizon store. The said they couldn't cancel my online order. So they call Costumer Service and hand me the phone. She tells me I can't cancel over the phone, to log in throught My verizon. So i use one of the IPADs and try it, I get not informatain as it won't log into the page i need.

I check the order status before heading to the store. I was still being listed as "In Process" what ever that means. Well i get home from the Verizon store without a phone and log in again to check status, Now is says it has shipped. But, no tracking # or Carrier name. So I'm still hoping i get it tomorrow.

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on 2/9 at 3am E.S.T., my order status was just updated to "shipped" via FedEx Overnight by 3pm tomorrow. However, I still do not have a FedEx Tracking #.......

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro