Sound off for shipping Feb 9th

skimore2020

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine this morning at 3am on the Business site. This is what I have:

See Details below for your order:
Status Expected Ship Date Tracking Number Courier
Awaiting Inventory N/A N/A N/A

Due to overwhelming demand, there are delays on this product.
Expected Shipping Date is shown above.

mrlegendary#IM

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I set my alarm for 2:55 and that is when I ordered mine. Mine also says estimated shipping date the 18th, that didn't make my morning. I noticed this on my receipt though

Line 1 Purchased Items
(1) FEDEXSTDOVERNIGHT3PM $0.00

Anyone know what this means?

brian83

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I set my alarm for 2:55 and that is when I ordered mine. Mine also says estimated shipping date the 18th, that didn't make my morning. I noticed this on my receipt though

Line 1 Purchased Items
(1) FEDEXSTDOVERNIGHT3PM $0.00

Anyone know what this means?

fedex standard overnight by 3 pm

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
So that mean's it should be here by Friday or Monday? Even though it says shipping date the 18th..

It may just mean that when it does ship it will come overnight. I called Verizon and the rep told me they are backordered. She also said it is too late to cancel the online order. (not that I believe her) Finally, she did say it could ship sooner than the 18th depending on availability. She asked me for my location code as well as my order number. Apparently the location code is important. Not sure why.

skimore2020

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Update: My online order status just went to completed...whatever that might mean...

See Details below for your order:
Status Ship Date Tracking Number Courier
COMPLETED N/A N/A N/A

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Those of us who pre-ordered on the 3rd got a similar message---ours were promised for delivery by the 10th (tomorrow, official release date). However, most of us seemed to get them on the 7th (me included) and many others received them on the 8th (yesterday).

I think Verizon is just providing you with the latest possible date that they anticipate shipping; hopefully, your pre-orders will work as well as the earlier pre-orders (although some people did have glitches).

I do know that the original pre-order allocation ran out faster than Verizon anticipated, so they might be waiting for more stock. If you're planning to get one tomorrow at a VZW or Apple store, I have heard (have no confirmation) that the inventory is fairly limited so you could end up being placed on a back-order list tomorrow.

Personally, if I had a confirmed pre-order from today I wouldn't cancel it. You may get that sooner than getting one from an official back-order list.

Good luck, everyone. The wait has been worth it.

Reactions: ashleydurden

doraem0n#AC

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
weird i can not even check my order status.. website keep saying my session had expired and redirect me to iphone order page. in addition, the start my order button disable or something.

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah mine quit working now as well. You can still check your status if you go to verizon.com and the click "check my order status". Not as detailed though and doesn't give a ship date.

mixe760

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Not update on my status. I ordered as soon as they went live at 3am yesterday and it is still saying 2/18. Anyone who gets tracking numbers should post it here asap so we can have some hope.

Dan@

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Mine still says "We received your order and it is in process." I placed my order about 20 minutes after they started selling them yesterday.

Has anyone that placed their order yesterday morning received a notice that it has shipped and a tracking number yet?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2