I just called my local store and they have some. I am gonna try to boogie over that way and see if I can get one that way.
    02-10-2011 12:41 PM
    I called the Verizon Wireless Store near me and they told me that they had plenty. I went to the store, bought one and they even cancelled my online order for me (I double checked my account and it has not been charged for the online order, so I am sure that I am good to go). I will be iPhoning all weekend...THIS IS GREAT!!! My advice to anyone is that if you do not have a tracking number then do what I did and have the person at the Verizon Wireless Store to cancel your order after you purchase one there.
    02-10-2011 01:02 PM
    +1. Given the relatively shorter lines at the stores, I would love to get one today from the Apple Store and cancel my pre-order, if possible.
    I did this, I went to the VZW store though between my office and the 5th Avenue Apple Store. They were letting one in at a time but plenty of phones and only 1 in front of me when I got there around noon. I have it next to me right now at my desk for the rest of the day and plenty of time to play tonight with it
    Last edited by cdowner; 02-10-2011 at 08:39 PM.
    02-10-2011 01:36 PM
    I ordered on around 12:14AM on Feb 9th and my delivery date is the 18th. The longer the delay for delivery, the more time I have to think about canceling my order.

My old-faithful 8330 is running slow but steadily and I'm in no rush, I just want to make sure I get an upgrade before the unlimited data plans go away.
    02-10-2011 01:43 PM
    YEEE HAAAA! I got one. Home to store and back- under an hour. They cancelled the order for me that I made online. They were getting busier as I left, but not crowded yet.
    02-10-2011 03:05 PM
    Got mine, canceled my online order and just drove to best buy. They had a ton of them. Posting on it right now.
    02-10-2011 03:25 PM
    I did the same thing. The Verizon store was amazing. Cancelled my online order and was out of there in about an hour (transferred my contacts from my Storm, etc).

I am LOVING my ViP4.
    02-10-2011 07:08 PM
    I did the same thing. The Verizon store was amazing. Cancelled my online order and was out of there in about an hour (transferred my contacts from my Storm, etc).

I am LOVING my ViP4.
    I got my iPhone. First in town I am glad I canceled not very busy here I am thinking that they probably still have. If you need one head to Wyoming we got plenty of them
    02-10-2011 07:17 PM
    I went to the Verizon store. The said they couldn't cancel my online order. So they call Costumer Service and hand me the phone. She tells me I can't cancel over the phone, to log in throught My verizon. So i use one of the IPADs and try it, I get not informatain as it won't log into the page i need.

I check the order status before heading to the store. I was still being listed as "In Process" what ever that means. Well i get home from the Verizon store without a phone and log in again to check status, Now is says it has shipped. But, no tracking # or Carrier name. So I'm still hoping i get it tomorrow.
    02-10-2011 08:12 PM
    I ordered on 2/9 at 3am E.S.T., my order status was just updated to "shipped" via FedEx Overnight by 3pm tomorrow. However, I still do not have a FedEx Tracking #.......
    02-10-2011 09:51 PM
    Mine also switched to shipped as of 1:30am last night but for some reason mine is a UPS tracking number instead of FedEx. The number is also not active yet on the ups.com site. I hope it is also an overnight but I have no details yet. Monday would be nice!
    02-11-2011 09:50 AM
    I did what many of you did and cancelled my order then went to the local store who said they had plenty, only to find out that when I get there they won't let me buy one in store as it was an "annual" upgrade. So they told me the only solution was to order online and wait until it is shipped.
    02-11-2011 09:54 AM
    I ordered mine over the phone yesterday, but the guy said the ship date would be the 18th. Said "Everyone and their mother is buying the iPhone." Direct quote! So I finished the order with him and then later realized that our store probably had a bunch in stock. Called back, canceled that order, went into the store, and about 15 minutes later walked out with mine.
    02-11-2011 10:10 AM
    My phone was shipped yesterday at 6pm from Memphis, TN, and is now in Middletown (Harrisburg), PA; which is about a 2hr drive from here...Fedex tracking still says today by 3pm.
    02-11-2011 10:34 AM
    China sees rising innumerable of tourists during Expatiate on from Festivities
    moncler jackets christian louboutin discount herve leger knock offAlexander McQueen Shoes bad romance sass & bide
    02-16-2011 04:25 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD