Hi everyone, after getting screwed over last week, this time around I decided not to take any chances and to go pick up my iPhone at the apple store. Made the reservation for my 32gb iPhone 4.

Now, question is, do i get a confirmation email saying that my iphone has been reserved? This would be very helpful and I am going to print out the page where it says i reserved it just in case. Thank you!
    02-09-2011 03:05 AM
    I can't reserve a 16gb iphone =(. How did you go about reserving yours?

Edit: Nvm, just keep trying until you can pick it up, i got it to work
    Last edited by diegoeatspandas; 02-09-2011 at 03:10 AM.
    02-09-2011 03:07 AM
    I added a new line to my verizon account. Idk, best bet is to try again and keep trying until you get that confirmation email which i FINALLY got, since waiting for the one last week. (if you know what happened last week you would be heated also.) No info needed, most likely when you show up to the actual apple store. FYI i am ordering from the apple store.
    02-09-2011 03:11 AM
    Just got my email! Finally i can sleep in peace after a week of torment.

Edit: Nvm, just keep trying until you can pick it up, i got it to work
    Go on apples website......

Now i just reserved mine as well......near the end of the process did you get an error? and what time does yours say its ready for pick up? Mines at 12 pm....Im scared to take the chance of trusting this and for them to tell me im not on the list or they ran out......I may call today later on and see whats up....This seems to easy to get

Now i just reserved mine as well......near the end of the process did you get an error? and what time does yours say its ready for pick up? Mines at 12 pm....Im scared to take the chance of trusting this and for them to tell me im not on the list or they ran out......I may call today later on and see whats up....This seems to easy to get
    No error on my side. Went straight through at 3:01 AM. Looks like they closed down the store site till three exactly.
    02-09-2011 03:13 AM

I didn't receive an error at the end of mine. Mine says on 12pm on thur. I'm surprised we didn't have to pay online. I'm just scared that it says your supposed to bring a ssn, and my dad is the main account holder so i'm not sure if they will let me do the upgrade. If they don't i'm going to be really pissed.
    02-09-2011 03:14 AM
    No error on my side. Went straight through at 3:01 AM. Looks like they closed down the store site till three exactly.
    im not talking about that.....im talking about the near the end of the process of your order when its checking your eligibility
    02-09-2011 03:14 AM
    im not talking about that.....im talking about the near the end of the process of your order when its checking your eligibility
    They never asked for any info. Only apple id. And I guarranteed i selected adding a new line to existing verizon.
    02-09-2011 03:15 AM
    We were unable to complete set up online.

To finish creating your account, visit an Apple Retail Store.
    02-09-2011 03:15 AM
    is yours at 12 pm as well?
    02-09-2011 03:16 AM
    is yours at 12 pm as well?
    Yes it is.
    02-09-2011 03:16 AM
    Oh, i already had an apple ID, i didn't have to create one so I just used that one.
    02-09-2011 03:17 AM
    Weird how the store is opening at 7....i might check out and see how busy it is before hand not quite sure......i wont be able to sleep untill then!!! I cant wait!! thanks for your side information...good luck to you
    02-09-2011 03:18 AM
    Oh, i already had an apple ID, i didn't have to create one so I just used that one.
    Yeah i did to.
    02-09-2011 03:18 AM
    I didn't receive an error at the end of mine. Mine says on 12pm on thur. I'm surprised we didn't have to pay online. I'm just scared that it says your supposed to bring a ssn, and my dad is the main account holder so i'm not sure if they will let me do the upgrade. If they don't i'm going to be really pissed.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    02-09-2011 05:47 AM
    I placed two separate orders, one for me, one for my wife, we're going up tomorrow night after I get off work, stinks though because the Apple Store is about an hour each way from my house. It was that or wait until Verizon decided to ship after 2/19/11 (as reported on their site)
    02-09-2011 06:16 AM
    If anyone is using an iPod touch, iPhone or an iPad, download the Apple Store app and Reserve your Verizon iPhone on that. Its much faster that going on the web site! I did it in just a couple of seconds and got my confirmation email within a minute!!!
    02-09-2011 06:17 AM
    Just reserved mine!
    02-09-2011 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD