Shipping times

varucell

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just curious anyone think I would get my iphone on thursday if i order at 1 in the morning. I wont be home friday and I dont really want to wait in line at the store.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Not good.

Us pre-orders ordered on Thursday at 3 or even a little before (2:47 for me), they actually shipped on Friday and we got them Monday.

varucell

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Well think i will just go in. I bet there wont be that many people live in a place with only 50,000 people. just hope they have plenty. I am sure they will

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
why not get it on friday?? if it ships today, we should get them friday.. right?

you guys ordered thursday, got it 2 busniess days later..
so we should get it friday. if we get it monday then i will be back at school and kills this whole ordering at 3am that im doing!!

mixe760

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Ordered at 3am........mine has an extimated shipping date of the 18th. I am hoping that is just a generic date they put on every one. I would assume they would have some in stock ready to go for the people who order first, right?

varucell

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I called to find out. I was told that will be the date, but who knows about the csr. They are wrong alot. Does anyone know if verizon only charges the card when it ships? Thinking about canceling and going to the store early in the morning.

mixe760

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone even received a tracking number at all? My order is confirmed but when I go to check on the status it always says it is processing. I ordered at 3am

varucell

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone even received a tracking number at all? My order is confirmed but when I go to check on the status it always says it is processing. I ordered at 3am

When I called they said 18th is actually the date. I was pretty disappointed. I am waking up really early in the morning

brian83

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I called to find out. I was told that will be the date, but who knows about the csr. They are wrong alot. Does anyone know if verizon only charges the card when it ships? Thinking about canceling and going to the store early in the morning.

yeah, those same reps also told the pre-orders on the 3rd that they wouldn't ship until the 10th.

varucell

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but I don't feel like taking that chance. I use my cell phone for work and stuff. I recently went back to a voyager and sold my droid just to help with some of the cost. I really would llike to get it sooner then later. Yeah I do know what you mean about the CSRs they never know if they are coming and going.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
When I called they said 18th is actually the date. I was pretty disappointed. I am waking up really early in the morning

Well you violated rule #1 with VZW:

NEVER EVER EVER under any circumstances trust anything a Verizon rep says. We pre-order folks know that because we got the same answers with our now in-hand iPhones.