So BGR posted this

Basically the death grip exists on the ViPhone. At this point does anyone hold the phone like that or even care? Discussion welcomed.
    02-08-2011 10:30 PM
    wowzers...... just wowzers....
    02-08-2011 10:33 PM
    You can do that with any phone - hold it "just wrong" and you will attenuate the signal.

AT&T spreading FUD.
    02-08-2011 10:33 PM
    Funny thing. When I saw this earlier? I tried it. Was at four bars. Try the death grip? Five bars.

And the WiFi issue? Try hard enough on any device? You'll impede performance.
    02-08-2011 10:40 PM
    I thought the next line was going to be:

"Going down the only road I've ever known! Like a drifter I was born to walk alone..."

As for the topic, you know they have a strong position when they don't allow comments. Either way, I'm loving my Case-Mate POP case and there goes that problem anyway!
    02-08-2011 10:41 PM
    I swear, Apple's got more haters than Obama!
    02-08-2011 10:48 PM
    *yawn*

seriously who holds their phone like that?? This was just dumb! Moving on...
    02-08-2011 10:49 PM
    I've had the VeriPhone for about 24 hours now. At my home the Verizon signal is marginal. Usually works, but sometimes have to stand by a window. No problem with the new iPhone. Good signal all through the house. Been through 4 different Verizon phones before this, and reception on the new iPhone is definitely better than any of those.
    02-08-2011 10:50 PM
    *yawn*

seriously who holds their phone like that?? This was just dumb! Moving on...
    Droid owners response: "I want a phone that I can hold any way I want!"
    02-08-2011 10:51 PM
    @ kch50428
    That's exactly what I said. No one is going to grope their phone while talking on the phone, its ridiculous to make such an ordeal about it
    02-08-2011 10:53 PM
    @ kch50428
    That's exactly what I said. No one is going to grope their phone while talking on the phone, its ridiculous to make such an ordeal about it
    Speak for yourself, the iphone is sooo sexy that I can't help but grope at times.
    02-08-2011 10:55 PM
    I've had the VeriPhone for about 24 hours now. At my home the Verizon signal is marginal. Usually works, but sometimes have to stand by a window. No problem with the new iPhone. Good signal all through the house. Been through 4 different Verizon phones before this, and reception on the new iPhone is definitely better than any of those.
    My signal at my house for 3g used to be kind of bad, not it is better, in the 3-4 bar range as opposed to 0-2. I have it great though because I use 3g where there is good signal (i.e. the city/not my house) and I have very strong Wi-Fi at my house...like:

02-08-2011 10:55 PM
    Droid owners response: "I want a phone that I can hold any way I want!"
    iPhone owners response: "I'd rather have a non buggy operating system than have to worry that wrapping my legs and arms around the phone, like jake the snake roberts, isnt gonna allow it to load a web page!"
    02-08-2011 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD