I'm not expecting miracles, but is it at least watchable? This is one of the biggest reasons I may order one tomorrow. So who's tried it and how does it work?
    02-08-2011 08:45 PM
    I know you posted this in the Vzn forum but it works fine on my Att iPhone 4. Cant speak for Vzn for sure since it has different 3G speeds but I bet it will be fine as well
    02-08-2011 08:50 PM
    works wonderful on my ViP
    02-08-2011 08:51 PM
    Yes! It works great. Watched full episodes of futurama with as little as two bars with no interruption or lag.
    02-08-2011 08:51 PM
    Wow, great news! sold! I want to watch at work, but don't want to suck up valuable wifi bandwidth
    02-08-2011 09:03 PM
    On my AT&T iPhone it works just fine, I watched a SVU episode on 3G without any skips or anything! (:
    02-08-2011 09:17 PM
    Yes! Mine started out blurry, but quickly got great! Just a note though, it uses a LOT of data, so you don't want to be going over that unlimited mark!
    02-08-2011 10:00 PM
    On my AT&T iPhone it works just fine, I watched a SVU episode on 3G without any skips or anything! (:
    I think we should be best friends. I'm on my iPhone reading through threads and watching an SVU episode through Netflix on my tv lol. I looove SVU, so awesome all episodes are on netflix instant
    02-08-2011 10:01 PM
    SVU? Do you mean Law and Order: SVU?
    02-08-2011 10:05 PM
    Heck to the yes!
    02-08-2011 10:10 PM
    I think we should be best friends. I'm on my iPhone reading through threads and watching an SVU episode through Netflix on my tv lol. I looove SVU, so awesome all episodes are on netflix instant
    I've been watching the SVU marathon on USA all day. I watch it every time it comes on. It's one of my favorite shows, if not the favorite.

Watching White Collar now, which I also love.

Of course!
    02-08-2011 10:22 PM
    Stabler makes that show If not for him, I don't think I'd bother watching.
    02-08-2011 10:25 PM
    PLEASE! Olivia Benson is my hero!
    02-08-2011 10:28 PM
    I think it's the combination of Mariska and Chris (Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler) that makes the show. Their chemistry is undeniable.
    02-08-2011 10:28 PM
    I've been watching the SVU marathon on USA all day. I watch it every time it comes on. It's one of my favorite shows, if not the favorite.

Watching White Collar now, which I also love.

Of course!
    This quickly went from a thread about Netflix on ViP to an SVU fan club thread lol
    02-08-2011 10:30 PM
    I think it's the combination of Mariska and Chris (Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler) that makes the show. Their chemistry is undeniable.
    Mariska for life. I love the second season opener with her in her short hair on her little cell phone in B/W lol
    02-08-2011 10:32 PM
    LMFAO, you guys watch SVU! What losers!

Wait...

John Munch 4 life.
    02-08-2011 10:35 PM
    Really? You guys like Olivia as much as Stabler?

Not that she's bad, she's definately a great character, but Stabler is so unstable.. and named so perfectly. Love that guy! (in a very hetero way)

EDIT: Too bad my wife hates Law and Order
    Last edited by P0stalTek; 02-08-2011 at 10:40 PM.
    02-08-2011 10:38 PM
    Really? You guys like Olivia as much as Stabler?

Not that she's bad, she's definately a great character, but Stabler is so unstable.. and named so perfectly. Love that guy! (in a very hetero way)

EDIT: Too bad my wife hates Law and Order
    I much prefer Stabler. You never know, he might just rip your head off at any moment, but only for the right reasons.
    02-08-2011 10:48 PM
    EXACTLY! Stabler.. what an ironic name!
    02-08-2011 10:53 PM
    Netflix on the iPhone is awesome! Although I have the iPhone on AT&T I can't imagine it being that much different on Verizon's network.
    02-08-2011 11:47 PM
    Yes, it looks really good. Here is a quick screen shot taken from Defiance while the movie was playing, but it looks much better on iphone screen when streaming.

02-09-2011 12:14 AM
    I'm not expecting miracles, but is it at least watchable? This is one of the biggest reasons I may order one tomorrow. So who's tried it and how does it work?
    I used it earlier today over 3G and it worked great. Betterthan I expected. Also watched my slingbox over 3G with success.

Perfect? No but pretty damn good!!
    02-09-2011 12:38 AM
    if you guys want a suggestion regarding Netflix, there is always the possibility to record the video stream with a soft on your computer and then simply convert and transfer the files to your devices and this way you get to watch your movies offline as well. there are plenty of apps out there that record movies, like real player or moviebox for example (you can check out these how to instructions too: How to record stream capture music videos movies from Netflix). it's pretty cheap actually and i really like thay you get to watch your shows on whatever playback device you own.
    08-03-2012 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD