Buy or Wait

anaphora68

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Unless you absolutely NEED a new phone, at this point, just wait.

Apple is likely going to release an incremental upgrade, IMHO. Probably like what they did with the 3G and the 3GS. Maybe a slightly faster A4 chip, more RAM, but I doubt it's going to be anything that is a radical departure from the iPhone 4.

But, I could be wrong.

ImStrapped

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'd wait...it ain't too far off. Judging based on their previous models, the new one should bring a lot of new stuff to the table.

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I would wait, not only to see what the next iPhone has to offer but also to see what the competition has to offer. My wife purchased the Samsung Focus (coming from the iPhone 3GS) and for her it's a great phone. I've messed around with it and it's a lot of fun, but for me the hardware seems a bit dated. Plus I'm interested to see how committed Microsoft is, maybe by summer they'll release some APIs for VoIP and I'll be more interested. Anyways for now the iPhone is where the excitement is for me as it's reliable, has a lot of apps and a lot of very high quality apps. I trust purchasing from Apple's iTune's (unlike Google's markplace (also have a android phone with 2.1)) that's I'll get a good quality product. Anyways it's not often that Apple disappoints.

monitoronly

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
new one will offer better specs, better performance, better design, better antenna (..) and wil have an EOL (End of life) further in the future. Unless money burns in your hand I would wait.

ImStrapped

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Unless of course you're wanting to get it with Verizon then def do not wait because Verizon won't be getting the iPhone 5 or any major updates anytime soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2