iPhone 4 not being very cooperative

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I recently had a problem with my iPhone 4 which basically had disabled all data with wifi being the exception. I called AT&T to troubleshoot the phone and and they could offer no real assistance. I took my phone to Apple and they couldn't figure it out either so they gave me a new one. While my data works now, every time I try to do something on the phone I find a random thing that resprings the phone. First I could not open links in safari, next I couldn't send a text and now when I open a folder, any folder, it resprings. I am fed up with the phone and am trying to find every possible excuse to keep it, but it is difficult when it just doesn't work. Can anyone make a suggestion as to why this thing may be acting this way? Oh and I have restored twice, one of those times I deleted the IPSW and downloaded a new one through iTunes. Please any insight would be greatly appreciated.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried to restore and setup the phone using a different computer? Just to rule out the possibilities of your current computer having an effect on what is happening.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you have to restore on a different computer, do a backup on the computer you sync with first, then you can restore from backup after you restore to update. (Make sense?)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711