Like the title says. Ordering begins tonight or tomorrow night? Also I wonder if the order process will be the same or will we be able to charge to the account/use gift cards?
    02-08-2011 04:43 PM
    3AM EST tonight. Can't comment on the charge to account or gift cards. I'd imagine it would be the same though.
    02-08-2011 04:45 PM
    we can call to place an order at 3am?! and think they will ship them starting tomorrow so they arrive friday?
    02-08-2011 04:56 PM
    we can call to place an order at 3am?! and think they will ship them starting tomorrow so they arrive friday?
    Order online tonight just like last week and they will probably be shipped overnight where most will receive on the 10th.
    02-08-2011 05:04 PM
    i dont know if i can. my dad is the account owner and we made a password with verizon to give me access to do things on the account. but if i try to order, i dont think it will let me. when i tried to log on it said i was not the account owner and couldnt even check to see if i could upgrade.. guess im going to verizon 3-4am thursday! YIKES

but roommate is lending me his ipad so i will be kept busy
    02-08-2011 05:16 PM
    i dont know if i can. my dad is the account owner and we made a password with verizon to give me access to do things on the account. but if i try to order, i dont think it will let me. when i tried to log on it said i was not the account owner and couldnt even check to see if i could upgrade.. guess im going to verizon 3-4am thursday! YIKES

but roommate is lending me his ipad so i will be kept busy
    Account managers can do everything the owner can except change the password and add or change account managers. Can you just order under his account with his info then? What good will it do for you to go to Verizon that early on thursday if you don't have the privileges to upgrade a line? It would seem to me the same privilege you have in the store should be online, no?
    02-08-2011 05:31 PM
    you couldnt use giftcards on the first preorder so i am sure this is the same way
    02-08-2011 06:09 PM
    Account managers can do everything the owner can except change the password and add or change account managers. Can you just order under his account with his info then? What good will it do for you to go to Verizon that early on thursday if you don't have the privileges to upgrade a line? It would seem to me the same privilege you have in the store should be online, no?
    I callled them and they said i can go to the store to get it.. when we were able to preorder last week, i tried and it wouldnt let me. it wouldnt even let me see if i can upgrade. so idk why but all i know is that if i go to the store, i will be able too.. if they said no, then i would call verizon and have a rep tell them
    02-08-2011 06:30 PM
    for all you guys that are staying up for the 3am preorder. It would probably be a good idea to get online about 15 minutes early to see if the ordering page is live, thats what happened last week. Just to be safe...
    02-08-2011 06:32 PM
    i think im going to try anyways.. so if i order at 3am.. when do you think i will get it?
    02-08-2011 06:37 PM
    for all you guys that are staying up for the 3am preorder. It would probably be a good idea to get online about 15 minutes early to see if the ordering page is live, thats what happened last week. Just to be safe...
    I saw somewhere on the forum that it was speculated that those who ordered before 3am had more confirmation email/tracking number issues. For those who did it is this true?
    02-08-2011 06:49 PM
    I saw somewhere on the forum that it was speculated that those who ordered before 3am had more confirmation email/tracking number issues. For those who did it is this true?
    I ordered at 250 am and had no issues. Got my phone yesterday with no issues have been using it since.
    02-08-2011 07:01 PM
    I had my confirmation email by 1:50 CT and received my phone yesterday.
    02-08-2011 07:43 PM
    i am going to try to order at 3am... hope it arrives thursday or friday.
    02-08-2011 07:48 PM
    i am going to try to order at 3am... hope it arrives thursday or friday.
    Me too. Patience is not one of my virtues. I hate waiting...
    02-08-2011 10:04 PM
    Me too. Patience is not one of my virtues. I hate waiting...
    me too. all through my life when something big comes out that i want. i want it when it comes out.. when the wii came out, i wanted it so bad. i coughed up double the price to have it when it came out... when the storm 1 came out, i got it a few weeks after release..

now this is out and i want it lol.. ready to leave blackberry. i just wonder if i will be able to get onto the site and then have easy access to purchase 2 phones.. hopefully i will wake up at 2:50. back in bed by 3:08
    02-08-2011 10:08 PM
    I ordered mine at around 2:55 AM and had no problems! Good luck!
    02-08-2011 10:22 PM
    me too. all through my life when something big comes out that i want. i want it when it comes out.. when the wii came out, i wanted it so bad. i coughed up double the price to have it when it came out... when the storm 1 came out, i got it a few weeks after release..

now this is out and i want it lol.. ready to leave blackberry. i just wonder if i will be able to get onto the site and then have easy access to purchase 2 phones.. hopefully i will wake up at 2:50. back in bed by 3:08
    Crossing my fingers that the servers work smoothly!
    02-08-2011 10:23 PM
    Servers seemed pretty good last week. There was a problem if you wanted it shipped to a business address, as the form wasn't correct in Firefox. After ordering, you should get a confirmation e-mail, but might take a few hours. I suggest order at 2:58 a.m., wait up for an hour for first e-mail confirmation, then go to sleep, and you will have more e-mail information in the morning. Can't predict on if on-line orders would have them in hand on the 10th, but seems the 11th would be likely. Delay of a day might be worth it not to be in a crazy store line.
    02-09-2011 12:16 AM
    Servers seemed pretty good last week. There was a problem if you wanted it shipped to a business address, as the form wasn't correct in Firefox. After ordering, you should get a confirmation e-mail, but might take a few hours. I suggest order at 2:58 a.m., wait up for an hour for first e-mail confirmation, then go to sleep, and you will have more e-mail information in the morning. Can't predict on if on-line orders would have them in hand on the 10th, but seems the 11th would be likely. Delay of a day might be worth it not to be in a crazy store line.
    Glad to hear overall the servers worked. There could be a bigger traffic jam tonight though. I just hope they do ship quickly, and no all weekend wait like you folks had. Either way it is worth not going to the store.
    02-09-2011 12:20 AM
    Yeah, a tip to all ordering tonight, try the site up to 15 mins. early. I got my order in at 2:47 for the pre-order and it was quick and smooth. At around 3 the S hit the F and the site started slowing or crashing.
    RC28 likes this.
    02-09-2011 12:27 AM
    Yeah, a tip to all ordering tonight, try the site up to 15 mins. early. I got my order in at 2:47 for the pre-order and it was quick and smooth. At around 3 the S hit the F and the site started slowing or crashing.
    Trust me I plan to be there. I already have three browsers sitting on Verizon and ready to go.
    02-09-2011 12:31 AM
    Trust me I plan to be there. I already have three browsers sitting on Verizon and ready to go.
    I remember the excitement like it was just last week! Don't be surprised if the site goes down a bit before the launch. Last time it did that and directly when it came back you could order.
    02-09-2011 12:32 AM
    im ready. time to roll.
    02-09-2011 02:32 AM
    See any activity yet?
    02-09-2011 02:45 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD