Hey guys. so i just go the my iphone. i have my work email that is a pop account. i got mobile me and have all of my work emails fowarded through there so it will push. its very important that i get emails quickly. so now the problem is when i want to reply to an email on my phone its send them through my @me.com email address. so what i need is push email and to reply with my work email address. any ideas?
    02-08-2011 04:06 PM
    Talk your company IT department about email options for mobile devices. Specifically ask if they can do setup via MS Exchange as that is really the only option.
    02-08-2011 04:13 PM
    First you will have to get your work email set up on your phone first. After than then you can change the email that you want to send from. You can only send from an email account that is set up on the device. So if your work email account isn't set up then it isn't an option to send from.

Once you set it up, when you hit reply/forward in a message, you should see your email address in the 'cc/Bcc, From' field. Touch your email address and then you will have the option to change. But again, you can't do this until you set up your work email.
    02-08-2011 04:23 PM
    thanks a lot. that workerd. my question is now is it going to duplicate. because i have a mobile me and my work email set up
    02-08-2011 04:37 PM
    thanks a lot. that workerd. my question is now is it going to duplicate. because i have a mobile me and my work email set up
    Yes. I believe you will get emails on your phone for both mobile me and the account. Let me ask you a question... why get your mails forwarded there if you will have the account on the phone? The only reason I ever used mobile me was for backup of all my data online and a couple email account that didn't have push. So I set them up to forward to mobile me for push. Now I don't use those accounts I don't have the need for my email on mobile anymore. Just wondering.
    02-08-2011 04:44 PM
    well the problem is i want and need my email to push. so the only way i know how is to use mobile. i dont want to have my phone fetch every 15 mins. it will kill my battery. so unless there another way thats my options
    02-08-2011 06:29 PM
    well the problem is i want and need my email to push. so the only way i know how is to use mobile. i dont want to have my phone fetch every 15 mins. it will kill my battery. so unless there another way thats my options
    Well you will have to deal with the duplicate email because both emails need to be set up on your phone so you can send from your work email. Sorry.
    02-08-2011 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD