List Of Question To Help All

bign__17

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
The info on creating ringtones was very helpful, thanks very much for sharing, and it actually pretty easy, my question is how do you create the file for the custom text message?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
1. --

2. No. You'll have to manually delete.

3. This is a nonissue with iOS. But if you feel the need to manually close apps, double click the home button until your fast switch bar opens. Then hold down the offending app until it jiggles, and then press the x in the corner. When done, press home again.

4. ----

5. http://forum.tipb.com/verizon-iphone-forum/205839-how-setup-gmail-contacts-calender-email.html

6. http://forum.tipb.com/iphone-ipad-wallpapers-ringtones-media/166043-make-my-own-ringtones.html

Alli
In your opinion since I have originally set up my gmail on my old Blackberry as IMAP, what do you think I should set it up as on my new iphone? IMAP or exchange and keep in mind I have never had any trouble with it as IMAP and have always gotten my email.
Thank you for any feedback.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone that has strong knowledge of setting up gmail for VZW iphone 4 I need to ask the following and keep in mind I know how to set it up, I am looking for an opinion on this:

In your opinion since I have originally set up my gmail on my old Blackberry as IMAP, what do you think I should set it up as on my new iphone? IMAP or exchange and keep in mind I have never had any trouble with it as IMAP and have always gotten my email.

alpha752

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone that has strong knowledge of setting up gmail for VZW iphone 4 I need to ask the following and keep in mind I know how to set it up, I am looking for an opinion on this:

I have 1 gmail account exchange (my main with contacts and calendar), and another gmail account (junk mail mostly) set up imap. I am noticing much faster push with the exchange account. Its always there instantly. The imap account sometimes takes several minutes to receive an email.

I would go exchange.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The main difference is IMAP is just for email. Exchange is for mail, contacts, and calendar (and notes for other platforms).

So if you don't care about syncing your contacts or calendar, stick with IMAP.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2