Alright...lets see those cool background displays you all are rockin'!!!

INDROIDWETRUST

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
ec75ca0c.jpg

iFadedOut

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone here played neopets?

I thought I was the only person for awhile but I have seen some others recently... Pretty enjoyable game, I hadn't played in awhile so I chose to buy neopoints and get going again. Seems like a lot has changed but enjoying it :)

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Have not contributed in awhile. Rocking this theme now. First theme is Called blackberry os6. Functions well and I love the look. I Have to say I had a few questions and problems with this theme and the dev is really responsive and very helpful. Fast response too.

Second photo is another theme I rocked for a bit as well Droid board theme. Both work on dreamboard.

Anyway thought I would share. Hello again all.

Batbriel

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Have not contributed in awhile. Rocking this theme now. First theme is Called blackberry os6. Functions well and I love the look. I Have to say I had a few questions and problems with this theme and the dev is really responsive and very helpful. Fast response too.

Second photo is another theme I rocked for a bit as well Droid board theme. Both work on dreamboard.

Anyway thought I would share. Hello again all.

the Droid X wallpaper, is a "Live wallpaper" or regular wallpaper?,,if is the regular, Do u mind sharing ? pleaseeeee :D,,, nice setup btw

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
the Droid X wallpaper, is a "Live wallpaper" or regular wallpaper?,,if is the regular, Do u mind sharing ? pleaseeeee :D,,, nice setup btw

No the wallpaper is live sorry. Would be cool though. I downloaded the theme via the dreamboard store. I have been using dreamboard (found in Cydia) and applied the theme that way. Really easy to do.

You just download dreamboard from Cydia along with the dreamboard store. Then just pick a theme and dreamboard sets the theme up for you without having to respring as well. Very nice.

Reactions: Batbriel

Batbriel

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
No the wallpaper is live sorry. Would be cool though. I downloaded the theme via the dreamboard store. I have been using dreamboard (found in Cydia) and applied the theme that way. Really easy to do.

You just download dreamboard from Cydia along with the dreamboard store. Then just pick a theme and dreamboard sets the theme up for you without having to respring as well. Very nice.

No Problem I was just wondering, well I guess I'll have to wait since I upgraded to 4.2.7 :eek: fully aware of the fact that there's no untethered JB yet for 4.2.7,, but is ok Ill wait patiently :D, thanks anyways !!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice