Alright...lets see those cool background displays you all are rockin'!!!

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I like yours quite a bit too Icy :). Thanks for the kudos all the same!

Couldn't have figured all this crap out so quickly without the resident experts here at TiPb tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
There are some great guys here. I have been a member of Howard Forums for almost 6 years, but I find myself spending more time here instead of there.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I use the CarbonX HD theme, Lockinfo, HTC weather widget 1.7 for the lockscreen, perpagehtml for the HTC clock on my homescreen...nothing fancy.

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
@Icy: Quick question about perpageHTML. I downloaded it to check it out, and I like how smooth the widget integration is, but I only show Analog Clock or Calander.. how did you get the HTC Widget to show in it?

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Check and see if there is HTC Animated Weather in Cydia. I downloaded that first, then the perpageHTML and it showed up in there then.

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Clearly it doesn't pull my Weather data from the same place as the HTC Plugin for Lockinfo, since I'm not in Calgary.. where do I set that Icy? If you remember :)

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Anytime my friend. You and I got the exact opposite setup. You got the 16GB 3G + WiFi iPad and I got the 32GB 3G + WiFi. You got the 32GB iPhone, and I got the 16GB. I think I like your set up better. I should have gotten the 32GB iPhone lol

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I got iFile, so I went in there (make sure you press the home icon at the bottom), then library, then scroll down to PageperHTML, then you will see HTCAniPPH, press that then press configureMe.js and select Text Viewer and you will see where it says var locale and it will have a zip in parenthesis, take out those 5 digits and put in your own.

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Truthfully, getting the 16GB iPad taught me the lesson :D I'll never cheap out on storage space again. I do the "iTune Dance" (as I call it) on my iPad constantly.

In fact, one of the major reasons for choosing 32GB iP4 was because I was reading about AirView and it sounds like I could set up my iPad to stream media from the iP4. Haven't messed with figuring that out just yet, but hey, it's nice to know I can get some more storage for the iPad should I need it for media :)

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I got iFile, so I went in there (make sure you press the home icon at the bottom), then library, then scroll down to PageperHTML, then you will see HTCAniPPH, press that then press configureMe.js and select Text Viewer and you will see where it says var locale and it will have a zip in parenthesis, take out those 5 digits and put in your own.

That's easy enough, I have iFile too. Is that the HTC Plugin for Lockinfo you are using for the Lockscreen? Mine looks different (clearly), and doesn't match the widget version. More tweaks? ;)

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
The widget seems to not suffer from a couple minor issues that bug me about the Plugin for lockinfo. But perpageHTML doesn't seem to offer a way to use the Widget on the lockscreen. How did you manage that? :D

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Its called HTC weather widget 1.7 and you have to apply it in Winterboard. I think that is what I did lol.

I cant get LockInfo and the weather widget to play nice together. The LockInfo covers it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
My contribution. I like the rainbow effect because of the rain :)

IMG_0284.png

IMG_0285.png

I am new to jailbreaking and setting up themes. How did you remove the icons from the top so they wouldn't cover the clock? And how do you remove the default clock from the lockscreen (right now my screen has the widget and the default)?

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
There is something in Cydia called Lockscreen Clock Hide, so you can hide the clock on the lock screen. The other program to move your icons down on the screen is called Gridlock.

@ Lynx, I don't recall doing anything special. My Lockinfo has always shown up towards the bottom.

@ Postal, did you get yours to work? The Weather widget 1.7.

Reactions: decarlo4

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
*Edit* I figured out how to change the zip code via my desktop. The lock screen zip code changed but the zip code on my home screen stayed as the default. Does anyone know how to change that?

Quick question about setting this theme up with the weather info for my zip code. Is there another way besides ifile and if so does anyone know how? I downloaded YummyFTP but I don't know how to tweak the themes.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh