Alright...lets see those cool background displays you all are rockin'!!!

doxiedad#IM

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Is it lockinfo that you guys are using to make custom lockscreen buttons and text?

E Brown I love that lockscreen you have with the pirate apple logo :)

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
aefcf030-5540-8d84.jpg

pman219

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Okay I'm not at my computer, so this isn't a write up like I wanted to do, but I'll show you the screen shots, and I think you will be able to figure it out from that.

df81a040.jpg
[/IMG]

On the last one that says var lacale put in your zip code. That should do it for you.

I have ifiles downloaded, but I cannot figure out how your're getting to this first screen.
Help !

Sorry

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I have ifiles downloaded, but I cannot figure out how your're getting to this first screen.
Help !

Sorry

The first screen looks like this, and that is where you select var.
This is one of the times I miss bbm, because I would be able to walk you right thru it on there pretty quickly.

c7a89cef.jpg
[/IMG]

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I gave up on the HTC. I couldn't even get back to the file where I edited the zip. I am missing something...anyway, I went with this.

IMG_0142.png

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I have a suggestion, if you want to use it great, if not that's cool too. When someone posts their homescreen with a theme, can they post what the theme is? I love a lot of them, and like to change it up, but don't want to have to ask which one it is on everyone I like.
Thanks!

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
That's a nice looking homescreen.

Thanks. I just am not as creative as some of you though. I just wished I could figure out how to get the 4 lines of notifications in the middle to be clear, just have the white lettering for Mail, missed calls, voicemail and SMS and that be it.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I just am not as creative as some of you though. I just wished I could figure out how to get the 4 lines of notifications in the middle to be clear, just have the white lettering for Mail, missed calls, voicemail and SMS and that be it.

I don't really know how those themes work. I usually stay away from them. I don't really need the notifications. I read all my texts and emails as soon as they come in, and can't remember the last time I missed a call. Lol. Always have my phone on me. Either in my hand, or pocket.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
For anyone interested I found the most complete htc style theme in cydia that works great with the VIP. It's called iHTC hybrid HD. Works great includes lock screen and the htc flip clock and android icons. Plus it's free. Very well put together.

4c704f7e-319a-0226.jpg
4c704f7e-31a5-b406.jpg

Reactions: tourstagefan

nitsuj

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I contributed to this thread early on, but I've since jailbroke my phone and I'm much happier with my look now, so I figured I'd repost.

IMG_0022.png

IMG_0024.png

I'd like to add my own background under the slanted lock screen, but for some reason it doesn't work when I try. I guess I'll keep trying until I get it. ;-)

Edit: If anyone cares, its the Greenpoison theme, slant lockscreen, lockscreen lock hider and fakecarrier

Last edited:

ackc522

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Everyone should go to YouTube and check out videos by a guy named "1stshifttrans". He is a genius with jailbreaks and very detailed how-to videos. You won't regret it.

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Those are all great backgrounds and makes me wanna jail break even more. I am just waiting to see if iOS 4.3 comes out this week. For the screen shots that have the bell with the slash thru it in the upper right hand corner showing silent. Is this a jailbreak specific thing? Ive been looking all over trying to find this and cant seem to find it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods