Alright...lets see those cool background displays you all are rockin'!!!

S.meezy#CB

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I find it slightly comical that many people are jailbreaking to put Android aspects on their iPhones... I'm changing mine daily, can't find one to fit just yet, currently...
af83ada5.jpg

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'll show you the Lock Screen, because for the actual Background, I like the default bubbles. :(

photo.png

Nice watches, nice guns, and I'll take a Vodka Martini, shaken, not stirred. :D

Is that a Bushmaster? The hand guard looks pretty skinny is why I ask. I currently have a Colt 6920, Bushmaster, and soon I'll have a Noveske. Thinking about putting together a BCM. BTW, where's your PMAG's? Sorry for the derailment, carry on.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Is that a Bushmaster? The hand guard looks pretty skinny is why I ask. I currently have a Colt 6920, Bushmaster, and soon I'll have a Noveske. Thinking about putting together a BCM. BTW, where's your PMAG's? Sorry for the derailment, carry on.

It's a Bushmaster. I love it. :D

As for Pmags, I live in NY so the only 30 rounders I can have have to be made before 1994, hence the 30 round you see there is pre-ban. ;)

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Here is the latest. I love the animations this has. Looks awsome.
4c704f7e-55fe-5955.jpg

So I just downloaded this app. 2 questions... How do you change your location, and how do you make it so there are no icons covering it. Everytime I move them a new one takes it's place. Thanks!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Would you mind doing a quick step by step ?
I am a complete newb when it comes to the iPhone.
I'm already J.B.

Thank you !

To be honest with you I'm very new to the iPhone, and just messed around with it until I got it, but I'll try to do some screen shots and write a whole thing out. Give me like an hour or so. First step you need to download ifile. It's a paid app, but let's you get into the root to change it.