I ordered mine in the wee hours of the morning like everyone else did. I got an email confirmation that it was accepted. When I checked order status on Thursday late it said "in process". Then from Friday on it has said "Here is the status of your Pre-order: There is an error in your order. Please refer to the email sent for more information." I called and was told that my order went into a "limbo" state and they had to manually push it through. I have called Friday, Saturday and Monday and keep getting told the same thing that I will still get my phone on or before the 10th. I asked why does it still show error if they had supposedly fixed it. My card still has not been charged. I don't have any shipping info yet so my feeling is there is no way I am going to get it before Thursday... So what do you think? Should I ride it out and see what happens and if I don't get it on the 10th raise Hell? Should I cancel it before it's too late and go get in line Thursday?
    02-08-2011 11:39 AM
    I ordered mine in the wee hours of the morning like everyone else did. I got an email confirmation that it was accepted. When I checked order status on Thursday late it said "in process". Then from Friday on it has said "Here is the status of your Pre-order: There is an error in your order. Please refer to the email sent for more information." I called and was told that my order went into a "limbo" state and they had to manually push it through. I have called Friday, Saturday and Monday and keep getting told the same thing that I will still get my phone on or before the 10th. I asked why does it still show error if they had supposedly fixed it. My card still has not been charged. I don't have any shipping info yet so my feeling is there is no way I am going to get it before Thursday... So what do you think? Should I ride it out and see what happens and if I don't get it on the 10th raise Hell? Should I cancel it before it's too late and go get in line Thursday?
    From my experience and what has happened to others was that the error shows right before it's getting ready to ship and tracking info uploaded. Mine did the same thing. It first said in process and then the next day, error all day long until later in the evening when I got an email with tracking info. I would say give it until this evening and see if you get your tracking info.

Until then, call *611, option 4 and see what info you get. Even with the error on the site, I got "Your order has shipped and will be received in 2 business days" and then when I selected to here the tracking number it said "We do not have a order for this number". Seems strange, right? I thought so too but like I said a few hours later, tracking info and everything good to go. Wait until tonight and see what happens.
    02-08-2011 12:19 PM
    *611 still says the same thing. That my order wasn't processed because additional information was needed. I have called and asked what it was they needed and everybody I talked to said nothing else required and not sure why the order hasn't went through..
    02-08-2011 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD