So I waited to the last minute before I had to leave for work, but my iPhone was still on the truck. Well I just called and it's status is "Delivered", and I just talked to customer service who confirmed my iPhone is on my side door steps. I'm livid. Why would the driver release a package that requires a signature without one?!?!
    02-08-2011 10:34 AM
    This what I've been saying for a few days some drivers will leave packages and others won't. It really depends. And it sucks that they would leave it without a note when it requires signature. Just plain dumb. If something happens, they'll have to fix it.
    02-08-2011 10:40 AM
    make a complaient seriously if anything happens make sure they for all that was lost. and than get the driver fired...
    02-08-2011 11:13 AM
    make a complaient seriously if anything happens make sure they for all that was lost. and than get the driver fired...
    Come on, no one needs to get fired. Maybe it was a mistake or oversight. Either way, the recipient will be covered if anything was to happen. No need for anyone to lose their job. Now if they did it on purpose and doesn't care then that's different.
    02-08-2011 12:22 PM
    So I waited to the last minute before I had to leave for work, but my iPhone was still on the truck. Well I just called and it's status is "Delivered", and I just talked to customer service who confirmed my iPhone is on my side door steps. I'm livid. Why would the driver release a package that requires a signature without one?!?!
    Call a neighbor and have them secure it for you. Or get it on your lunch break if that's possible...
    02-08-2011 12:24 PM
    Id be out the door of work on my way home as fast as I could.
    02-08-2011 12:31 PM
    You sound very illl and should probably go home sick from work today. You wouldn't want to get your co-workers ill now, would you?
    02-08-2011 12:35 PM
    If you were the caniving type you could go home, get it, and tell UPS that you never did. They are all signature required.
    02-08-2011 12:36 PM
    If you were the caniving type you could go home, get it, and tell UPS that you never did. They are all signature required.
    But Karma is a b*tch.
    shipwrestler125 likes this.
    02-08-2011 12:41 PM
    Call a neighbor and have them secure it for you. Or get it on your lunch break if that's possible...
    Neighbors are not exactally the type of people I want picking up my $300 package. Lunch breaks only 30 minutes and I live about an hour round trip from work. This sucks!
    02-08-2011 01:10 PM
    Wouldn't Verizon just kill the ESN once I report it missing? Making it a paper weight. Trust me, the thought has gone through my head... But karma always comes back around.
    02-08-2011 01:25 PM
    Wouldn't Verizon just kill the ESN once I report it missing? Making it a paper weight. Trust me, the thought has gone through my head... But karma always comes back around.
    Yeah don't try to cheat to get an extra one. Yes they can kill the phone from activation but it could still serve as an "upgraded" iPod touch LOL. But again, stay away from that mentality. Hopefully everything will work out fine.
    02-08-2011 01:37 PM
    When AT&T shipped my iPhone via UPS, there was no signature required. When Apple shipped iPhones via FedEx signatures WERE required.

UPS won't leave a package that requires a signature, I've had more than my share of deliveries get re-scheduled because of that.
    02-08-2011 01:38 PM
    When AT&T shipped my iPhone via UPS, there was no signature required. When Apple shipped iPhones via FedEx signatures WERE required.

UPS won't leave a package that requires a signature, I've had more than my share of deliveries get re-scheduled because of that.
    Depends because if on UPS site it says "Signature required" then they messed up. For all intents and purposes everyone's required a signature.
    02-08-2011 01:46 PM
    cant you call one of your friends and have them swing by your house and pick up the package and drop it off at your job? isn't that what your boys are for? or a gfriend or someone who would do that for you? I have like 8 people off the top of my head that I would be calling to do me that solid
    02-08-2011 01:47 PM
    cant you call one of your friends and have them swing by your house and pick up the package and drop it off at your job? isn't that what your boys are for? or a gfriend or someone who would do that for you? I have like 8 people off the top of my head that I would be calling to do me that solid
    Its at least worth a shot to see if you can get someone to pick it up for you.
    02-08-2011 01:55 PM
    Agreed. Even if they just hold it for me. They wouldn't have to bring it to me. But maybe the OP doesn't have any close friends that live close enough and would want to ask them. Maybe?
    02-08-2011 02:02 PM
    Agreed. Even if they just hold it for me. They wouldn't have to bring it to me. But maybe the OP doesn't have any close friends that live close enough and would want to ask them. Maybe?
    Already called people, everyone has a job like me. Called my madre and she couldn't go get it today. My girlfriend who normally works 5 minutes away is in PA for the week. Just my luck.
    02-08-2011 02:12 PM
    Already called people, everyone has a job like me. Called my madre and she couldn't go get it today. My girlfriend who normally works 5 minutes away is in PA for the week. Just my luck.
    give me your address...i'll get it for you
    02-08-2011 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD