Poll: How are you guys re-charging your iphones?

How do you charge your iPhone overnight??

• I leave it on: normal - all the ringing and dinging doesn't bother me

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • I leave it on: muted

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • I leave it on: airplane mode

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I turn it completely off

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I think I may have one thing that I'll miss about my BB Tour: Bedside Manner mode - put in in a dock, and it went into bedside mode - displayed a full screen clock, and muted everything but phone calls. I'll have to see if there's an app for that... I'm guessing there may very well be... will have to put that on my to-do list. :)

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
@Jakes - Happy wife = happy life.

@VZi - good thinkingto turn vibrate off.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
@kilofox - thinking I am going to do what you do there with the dock not happy with the case I got so far (makes bubbles in the screenprotector)

hugecanoli

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I think I may have one thing that I'll miss about my BB Tour: Bedside Manner mode - put in in a dock, and it went into bedside mode - displayed a full screen clock, and muted everything but phone calls. I'll have to see if there's an app for that... I'm guessing there may very well be... will have to put that on my to-do list. :)

+1

Silencing the notifications while leaving the phone on full ring in case of emergencies doesn't sound to me like it should be an option....but a requirement.

I'm going to have to try to find a fix for this since I've been a BB user for 5+ years and have used that feature every night.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I am always on call for work... so I charge it on my nightstand all ready to ring/ding/chirp... bring it on!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro