My phone battery lasted about a day and a half and I still had 15% battery left. Definitely loving the battery life on my iphone and not having to worry about it dying on me midday like some of my droids
    02-10-2011 10:47 AM
    I used mine all day yesterday and at 8pm I still had 43% percent left. I even tried to run the battery down by streaming a movie through netflix and it only dropped 7% (about an hour of streaming over 3G). Battery life is much better than my 3GS that I had. On a normal day (for me) I would be at 40-50% by 3pm and almost dead by the time I went to bed.
    after a few days it gets better
    02-10-2011 12:26 PM
    after a few days it gets better
    How is it going to get better than what he said? That is pretty good if you ask me.
    02-10-2011 12:54 PM
    ^ment to quote the person above him
    02-10-2011 12:56 PM
    My battery life concern is answered and very satisfied. Yesterday I pulled it off the charger at 9:30AM went through a very busy day with it including a lot of texting, push email, display all the way up, about 2 1/2 hours on the phone, music, Pandora, and at 2AM in the morning it was at 30%. I would compare this easily with Blackberry battery life
    02-10-2011 01:03 PM
    I pulled mine off the charger at 7am this morning and its already down to 66%

I'm hoping this gets better in the future, I hardly used it this morning since I was at class all morning.
    Anyone else seeing this big a drop with only 1 hour of usage?
    02-10-2011 01:09 PM
    I pulled mine off the charger at 7am this morning and its already down to 66%

I'm hoping this gets better in the future, I hardly used it this morning since I was at class all morning.
    Anyone else seeing this big a drop with only 1 hour of usage?
    To my understanding, one of the big battery life killers is keeping Facetime on, go to settings, phone, facetime, off

Also, there is a good sticky on some settings to try for better battery
    02-10-2011 01:13 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD