-Kik Messenger
-The hockey news
-angry birds
-facebook
-wallpapers hd

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
46 of em...I can't stop! coming from a blackberry Storm and Storm2, apps SIMPLY SUCKED AND DIDNT WORK!! Now I'm enjoying all the different apps I want without fear of "overloading" or "locking up" my phone.

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I've downloaded a few...
-facebook
-netflix
-angry birds
-twitter
-flixster
-cnn
-remote
-evernote
-the weather channel
-a few apps with HD wallpapers

jamesandyori

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
orb
crash
facebook
opera mini browser
pool
and everything that was on my touch!

In the video for the iphone 4 they explained there is a video editing app. What was the name of it?

OutSpoken

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
46 of em...I can't stop! coming from a blackberry Storm and Storm2, apps SIMPLY SUCKED AND DIDNT WORK!! Now I'm enjoying all the different apps I want without fear of "overloading" or "locking up" my phone.

I feel your pain..really, I do.:)

Although, I'm not on Verizon but I did used to own a S2 but now I'm in iPhone4 heaven.

glorman

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site

I have something 80 apps downloaded in iTunes already, and my iPhone hasn't arrived yet! On my storm I have less then 10 installed and everyday I get the warning that I'm almost out of memory.

CKisses

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I really crazy with apps in iTunes even before I got my phone. Don't even know when I'll have time to try them all out....lol

blitzjb

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I feel your pain..really, I do.:)

Although, I'm not on Verizon but I did used to own a S2 but now I'm in iPhone4 heaven.

Ad do I! My Storm crashed and bricked on my way home from the office. How did it know I was activated the iPhone the minute I walked into the house?

beckywc

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is an app that allows you to use you photos as a wallpaper but shuffles them at various intervals. I used VisualArts on my Storm 2 but can't seem to find what I'm looking for on itunes.

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
First apps:

My verizon
VZ contact transfer
Groupon

Then, there are the games that my son had on his touch that were cool:
Angry birds
Cut the Rope
Doodle Jump
Sky Burger
Moron Test
Fingerzilla
Scramble CE

and then some judiasm related apps:
jewish almanac
pocket luach
Pocket siddur

I'll need a MSword reader soon. I'll worry about that when I next have to read a word doc on the phone.

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
For those that installed KIK, does it sometimes log you out and make you have to sign in again? On my wife's Iphone, it does that, and that sucks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice