The moment. We have all been. Waiting for. (aka, best iPhone 4 unboxing ever by #8)

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah right. I'm fascinated with you. Because I pointed out that you are rude and self-assured in every post I've seen you make towards #8. Perhaps you find it "tit for tat", but the adult readers find it annoying, especially when you equate someone's post count with their validity.

As for your comment about my picture, I find it funny that you assume I'm ugly because I don't put my picture in a forum profile... about cell phones. Did I miss the part where this was the "Teen Relationship Yahoo Chat".

P.S. Don't follow me on Twitter!

Last edited:

artdeco

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Number 8...glad to see you got your phone. I needed some closure on this issue, lol! Great production, enjoyed your video!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah right. I'm fascinated with you. Because I pointed out that you are rude and self-assured in every post I've seen you make towards #8. Perhaps you find it "tit for tat", but the adult readers find it annoying, especially when you equate someone's post count with their validity.

As for your comment about my picture, I find it funny that you assume I'm ugly because I don't put my picture in a forum profile... about cell phones. Did I miss the part where this was the "Teen Relationship Yahoo Chat".

P.S. Don't follow me on Twitter!

I'm sorry if you didn't get my sarcasm, but I think Darth probably did. If not, that's my fault. But I think he probably did.

And no, I assumed that because when you insult one's appearance out of the blue without provocation, it's likely because you're insecure yourself.

Now, we can end this here. You're not worth further indulgence. :)

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
You are right. Obviously, I don't "get it".

lol

Or maybe I'm just bored (or bitter) because I'm a Business customer and I don't get my iPhone till tomorrow :(

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
You are right. Obviously, I don't "get it".

lol

Or maybe I'm just bored (or bitter) because I'm a Business customer and I don't get my iPhone till tomorrow :(

Like I said, I'm done fighting, but I will say I honestly do like him and I was indeed joking. I understand you trying to defend him but I also think you might have jumped the gun just a tad. I don't think a personal attack was required to get your point across.

And I'm sorry you don't have you iPhone yet, I'd probably be a little bitter too. :p

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Oh, and your other nails were also dirty, not just the left thumb. Since you brought it up, I just thought I'd point that out. ;)

I know, I noticed before the video, hence I mentioned it. It was a mess and I washed my hand off, but I didn't get the blood out of them before it dried. Perhaps you should send me a gift certificate for a mani-pedi if that is your offer? xD

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I know, I noticed before the video, hence I mentioned it. It was a mess and I washed my hand off, but I didn't get the blood out of them before it dried. Perhaps you should send me a gift certificate for a mani-pedi if that is your offer? xD

I know, just giving you a hard time. :p

And no, that wasn't an offer but I suppose I can look into it. A decision will be made within 8-10 business days.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I know, just giving you a hard time. :p

And no, that wasn't an offer but I suppose I can look into it. A decision will be made within 8-10 business days.

Is that a Verizon 8-10 (where it could come between yesterday and 3 years from now) or a legit 8-10?

Also, *gasp*! We have an Android lover in the YouTube comments! Burn him at the stake!

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, it wasn't initially a personal attack, or atleast that wasn't my intent. Just seemed like you were trying to be cool at his expense. If that was a "misread", my bad ;)

I mostly came here to say nice vid, #8. I found it entertaining.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Well, it wasn't initially a personal attack, or atleast that wasn't my intent. Just seemed like you were trying to be cool at his expense. If that was a "misread", my bad ;)

I mostly came here to say nice vid, #8. I found it entertaining.

I didn't mean to come across that way. And don't worry about it. Things are so easily misunderstood online.

I found it entertaining as well. I voted it up on Youtube. I thought about voting it down just for fun, but I decided to be nice. :D

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Good thing I said that was not MY intent..

That said, I explained why I said what I said, and even apologized if I misread the situation. Why are you even concerned about it if Jakes and I have solved any dispute? ;)

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Good thing I said that was not MY intent..

That said, I explained why I said what I said, and even apologized if I misread the situation. Why are you even concerned about it if Jakes and I have solved any dispute? ;)

Same reason you felt it necessary to step in on Jakes and Darth. Doesn't feel good does it?

Now, before this thread is any more derailed...... Darth, you ordered a 4Sevens yet and gotten rid of that sissy Stylus Pro? :p

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Same reason you felt it necessary to step in on Jakes and Darth. Doesn't feel good does it?

Now, before this thread is any more derailed...... Darth, you ordered a 4Sevens yet and gotten rid of that sissy Stylus Pro? :p

Yeah brah, I also sold my iPhone for an Droid X, sold my Jeep for a Kia, and sold my German Shepherds for poodles! :D

Reactions: Hangfire

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Wonder where your indignation was when the guy who posted after me was much harder on Jakes than I was ;)

Anyways, I'm done on this thread, I deliver it back to #8 !

(am sorry Jakes tho for the misread!)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR