Well, it wasn't initially a personal attack, or atleast that wasn't my intent. Just seemed like you were trying to be cool at his expense. If that was a "misread", my bad

I mostly came here to say nice vid, #8. I found it entertaining.
    02-08-2011 10:00 PM
    Well, it wasn't initially a personal attack, or atleast that wasn't my intent. Just seemed like you were trying to be cool at his expense. If that was a "misread", my bad

I mostly came here to say nice vid, #8. I found it entertaining.
    I didn't mean to come across that way. And don't worry about it. Things are so easily misunderstood online.

I found it entertaining as well. I voted it up on Youtube. I thought about voting it down just for fun, but I decided to be nice.
    02-08-2011 10:05 PM
    Is that a Verizon 8-10 (where it could come between yesterday and 3 years from now) or a legit 8-10?

Also, *gasp*! We have an Android lover in the YouTube comments! Burn him at the stake!
    Somewhere in between.

Blasphemy!
    02-08-2011 10:07 PM
    Well, it wasn't initially a personal attack, or atleast that wasn't my intent.

Anyone else notice that Jakes seems to think he is way cooler than his profile pic looks?
    Hmmmm......Something here is just not adding up. Sounded pretty personal to me
    02-08-2011 10:15 PM
    Good thing I said that was not MY intent..

That said, I explained why I said what I said, and even apologized if I misread the situation. Why are you even concerned about it if Jakes and I have solved any dispute?
    02-08-2011 10:31 PM
    Good thing I said that was not MY intent..

That said, I explained why I said what I said, and even apologized if I misread the situation. Why are you even concerned about it if Jakes and I have solved any dispute?
    Same reason you felt it necessary to step in on Jakes and Darth. Doesn't feel good does it?

Now, before this thread is any more derailed...... Darth, you ordered a 4Sevens yet and gotten rid of that sissy Stylus Pro?
    02-08-2011 10:34 PM
    Same reason you felt it necessary to step in on Jakes and Darth. Doesn't feel good does it?

Now, before this thread is any more derailed...... Darth, you ordered a 4Sevens yet and gotten rid of that sissy Stylus Pro?
    Yeah brah, I also sold my iPhone for an Droid X, sold my Jeep for a Kia, and sold my German Shepherds for poodles!
    Hangfire likes this.
    02-08-2011 10:37 PM
    Yeah brah, I also sold my iPhone for an Droid X, sold my Jeep for a Kia, and sold my German Shepherds for poodles!
    LOLZ! Classic..... AHAHA I have tears, really. Thnx for that!
    02-08-2011 10:39 PM
    Wonder where your indignation was when the guy who posted after me was much harder on Jakes than I was

Anyways, I'm done on this thread, I deliver it back to #8 !

(am sorry Jakes tho for the misread!)
    02-08-2011 10:49 PM
    Wonder where your indignation was when the guy who posted after me was much harder on Jakes than I was
    Don't try and deflect I pick and choose at random really, I'm an equal opportunity indignation denier.
    02-08-2011 10:53 PM

Anyways, I'm done on this thread, I deliver it back to #8 !

(am sorry Jakes tho for the misread!)
    I think people have seen enough of his posts to know that they have no merit. I have, anyway.

And like I said, it's okay. No worries.
    02-09-2011 08:53 AM
    I think people have seen enough of his posts to know that they have no merit. I have, anyway.
    I'd also like to add that said person was the one who told #8 to hit the gym. And I'm the rude one?! Yeah.
    02-09-2011 08:57 AM
    He was talking to me Jakes, at least I believe he was in that post, and I certainly wasn't the one who told Darth to hit the gym.
    02-09-2011 02:48 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD