If you have your iPhone, then my silly antics may elicit a "meh".

If not, my silly antics may elicit a "meh".
    nice video man
    02-08-2011 07:47 AM
    Thank you. It is clear that we have some jealous folks out there judging by the thumbs down.
    02-08-2011 07:53 AM
    at least you got yours.. people like me have to wait until today to get there's after FINALLY getting a shipping confirmation email... im just glad its close by and in transit...
    02-08-2011 07:59 AM
    Good job Nr 8. I have been waiting to see this production. Knew it would be great because you are such a character on here. Ha! Have fun and let us know what you do and if you run into any bugs.
    02-08-2011 08:10 AM
    congrats. and had you not mentioned you knew it was wrong to cut toward you.... I would have reminded you.
    02-08-2011 01:47 PM
    Very entertaining! And thank you for explaining to everybody what a lousy "lock" the Rogue has. I pocket dialed my boyfriend twice within 10 minutes yesterday. Thank goodness UPS showed up with my iPhone 2 hours later.
    02-08-2011 05:55 PM
    Anyone else notice that Jakes seems to think he is way cooler than his profile pic looks?

Just because #8 is a man, and not a youngster, doesn't mean you need to pick on him about his fingernails

Just sayin'

Also, I quite enjoyed your video, #8, even though I've watched an unboxing vid already.
    shipwrestler125 likes this.
    02-08-2011 07:00 PM
    Anyone else notice that Jakes seems to think he is way cooler than his profile pic looks?

Just because #8 is a man, and not a youngster, doesn't mean you need to pick on him about his fingernails

Just sayin'

Also, I quite enjoyed your video, #8, even though I've watched an unboxing vid already.
    Jakes profile pic makes him look like a 12 yr old lol
    02-08-2011 07:03 PM
    You said it not me
    02-08-2011 07:06 PM

Just sayin'

First of all, I never said I thought I was cool. Second, I'm pretty sure he knew he was joking. We've been going tit for tat since we both joined a month ago. You wouldn't know that though since you've only been here a few days.

Jakes profile pic makes him look like a 12 yr old lol
    Which will serve me well when I'm 40.
    02-08-2011 07:10 PM
    Way cool unboxing number 8.
    02-08-2011 07:12 PM

Just sayin'

Oh, and I'd also love to see your picture. I'm sure you're quite a sight.

Furthermore, this is your second time trying to call me out of something. That's a little weird, seeing as you have very few posts.
    02-08-2011 07:12 PM
    Got a bit defensive huh? I added a wink, just like you.. why so mad?
    02-08-2011 07:30 PM
    Which will serve me well when I'm 40. [/QUOTE]

yeah I guess if you are going for those 15 year old girls your whole life lol
    02-08-2011 07:30 PM
    Got a bit defensive huh? I added a wink, just like you.. why so mad?
    Oh I'm not mad, don't flatter yourself. I just don't get your fascination with me. I'm sure a lot more of these passive aggressive attacks will be on the way, but that's fine. Doesn't affect me.
    02-08-2011 07:47 PM
    Yeah right. I'm fascinated with you. Because I pointed out that you are rude and self-assured in every post I've seen you make towards #8. Perhaps you find it "tit for tat", but the adult readers find it annoying, especially when you equate someone's post count with their validity.

As for your comment about my picture, I find it funny that you assume I'm ugly because I don't put my picture in a forum profile... about cell phones. Did I miss the part where this was the "Teen Relationship Yahoo Chat".

P.S. Don't follow me on Twitter!
    Last edited by P0stalTek; 02-08-2011 at 08:31 PM.
    02-08-2011 08:26 PM
    Number 8...glad to see you got your phone. I needed some closure on this issue, lol! Great production, enjoyed your video!
    02-08-2011 09:04 PM
    Yeah right. I'm fascinated with you. Because I pointed out that you are rude and self-assured in every post I've seen you make towards #8. Perhaps you find it "tit for tat", but the adult readers find it annoying, especially when you equate someone's post count with their validity.

As for your comment about my picture, I find it funny that you assume I'm ugly because I don't put my picture in a forum profile... about cell phones. Did I miss the part where this was the "Teen Relationship Yahoo Chat".

P.S. Don't follow me on Twitter!
    I'm sorry if you didn't get my sarcasm, but I think Darth probably did. If not, that's my fault. But I think he probably did.

And no, I assumed that because when you insult one's appearance out of the blue without provocation, it's likely because you're insecure yourself.

Now, we can end this here. You're not worth further indulgence.
    02-08-2011 09:12 PM
    You are right. Obviously, I don't "get it".

lol

Or maybe I'm just bored (or bitter) because I'm a Business customer and I don't get my iPhone till tomorrow
    02-08-2011 09:34 PM
    Cool Video
    02-08-2011 09:42 PM
    You are right. Obviously, I don't "get it".

lol

Or maybe I'm just bored (or bitter) because I'm a Business customer and I don't get my iPhone till tomorrow
    Like I said, I'm done fighting, but I will say I honestly do like him and I was indeed joking. I understand you trying to defend him but I also think you might have jumped the gun just a tad. I don't think a personal attack was required to get your point across.

And I'm sorry you don't have you iPhone yet, I'd probably be a little bitter too.
    02-08-2011 09:47 PM
    Alright Jakes and PO, break it up you too. Don't make me get the hose.
    02-08-2011 09:47 PM
    Oh, and your other nails were also dirty, not just the left thumb. Since you brought it up, I just thought I'd point that out.
    I know, I noticed before the video, hence I mentioned it. It was a mess and I washed my hand off, but I didn't get the blood out of them before it dried. Perhaps you should send me a gift certificate for a mani-pedi if that is your offer? xD
    02-08-2011 09:50 PM
    I know, I noticed before the video, hence I mentioned it. It was a mess and I washed my hand off, but I didn't get the blood out of them before it dried. Perhaps you should send me a gift certificate for a mani-pedi if that is your offer? xD
    I know, just giving you a hard time.

And no, that wasn't an offer but I suppose I can look into it. A decision will be made within 8-10 business days.
    02-08-2011 09:54 PM
    I know, just giving you a hard time.

And no, that wasn't an offer but I suppose I can look into it. A decision will be made within 8-10 business days.
    Is that a Verizon 8-10 (where it could come between yesterday and 3 years from now) or a legit 8-10?

Also, *gasp*! We have an Android lover in the YouTube comments! Burn him at the stake!
    02-08-2011 09:57 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD