For everyone who is getting one thursday. Camping out? What time?

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
So many of you have gotten your iphones today! Congrats! Enjoy it.

Many others are planning on going to Verizon thursday and get ( try) an iphone. So what time are you going over to verizon?
Think it will be packed?
Camping over night?

Im in a small area but stilll think there will be aline. How long or how many phones i have no idea. They could be getting 2 phones for all i know. but i plan on calling and trying to get an idea. Thinking about being there at 4 but if i see a long line, im leaving.

Whats your plan!?

varucell

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
well i live in one of the biggest places in wyoming which equates to 50,000 people. I think i am gonna go sit in my car at 4

doxiedad#IM

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
My local VZW store said if i can't get it Thur, then they can order it for me. I guess that'd be ok, but I'd love to have it launch day :)

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
when it launched for AT&T how long did it take for stores to catch up with demand?

read an article earlier. think it said about 2 months.... but who knows if verizon has been planning this for a long time.. just a matter if where you live. im split, i have no idea and it stinks. wont know till thursday when i get there....if i cant get it thursday, i will try to find another verizon and try when i get home. if not then whenever i get it i get it. just really want it for when i go home this weekend. father son thing lol

t_williams9476

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I plan on getting to my local store around 3:30am-4ish. I live in a very small area (17,000 people) and I'm not really anticipating there being people there at that time whatsoever. But, I'm being prepared either way. Also, a plan question: Do you have to have the account holder present to add a line? Thanks!

PlainEnvelopes

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
read an article earlier. think it said about 2 months.... but who knows if verizon has been planning this for a long time.. just a matter if where you live. im split, i have no idea and it stinks. wont know till thursday when i get there....if i cant get it thursday, i will try to find another verizon and try when i get home. if not then whenever i get it i get it. just really want it for when i go home this weekend. father son thing lol

Yeah i cant get it till Sunday so i have to hope that a local apple store or Verizon store has it still in stock or got another shipment since Thursday. When i talked to a sales person at apple store he said that they will have more product in store then any Verizon around.

PlainEnvelopes

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I plan on getting to my local store around 3:30am-4ish. I live in a very small area (17,000 people) and I'm not really anticipating there being people there at that time whatsoever. But, I'm being prepared either way. Also, a plan question: Do you have to have the account holder present to add a line? Thanks!

No, all you need to know is the information about the account. A common question is the last four of the social security number for the main person on the account.

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Its going to be freezing here. If i get there around 4am and if there is no line, im staying in my car with heat blasting and hot coco. if there is a long line, i will shed a few tears and leave.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
No, all you need to know is the information about the account. A common question is the last four of the social security number for the main person on the account.

If you're trying to impersonate the account holder that might work, but otherwise you have to be an authorized user on the account to add a line.

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
this stinks. only monday.. i want to know if im getting it thursday or not. this stinks!!! ahhhhhh. i can order it wednesday but i want to know for sure i would get it friday.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I have had issues with the pre-ordering process so if I were you I would make myself an account manager on myverizon.com profile. If you have access to that it takes about 10 seconds and you will have full access. VZW won't let me take over my account without a written letter from my Dad, something I have tried several times and now its much easier to just make myself an account manager

t_williams9476

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have had issues with the pre-ordering process so if I were you I would make myself an account manager on myverizon.com profile. If you have access to that it takes about 10 seconds and you will have full access. VZW won't let me take over my account without a written letter from my Dad, something I have tried several times and now its much easier to just make myself an account manager

See, I'm on a family shareplan with my mother, but I'm going to college 2 hours away from home. I was planning on just going home on Wednesday night, then going up to Verizon 3-4ish Thursday morning, then getting my mother there about 6:50am so we could do whatever we needed to do because she is the account holder. But, if we do what you say and put me as an account holder, I would be able to do whatever I wanted to (within reason), such as add a line, remove a data package on my old phone, etc. Also, could you list out in steps how to make myself an account manager? Thanks! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2