First off i wanna say how helpful and addicting reading all of your posts are in this forum so thanks! i am soo excited about my verizon iphone my upgrade is actually on thursday so i will be going to the store. im in amherst ny (buffalo) and although its seems like a small town i am nervous that if i go after class around 1130am (they are opening at 7 am) that they will have run out..do you think this is true? should i call ahead and see if they know how many they will be getting or do you think they will still have in stock by the time i get to the store?
    02-07-2011 09:02 PM
    First off i wanna say how helpful and addicting reading all of your posts are in this forum so thanks! i am soo excited about my verizon iphone my upgrade is actually on thursday so i will be going to the store. im in amherst ny (buffalo) and although its seems like a small town i am nervous that if i go after class around 1130am (they are opening at 7 am) that they will have run out..do you think this is true? should i call ahead and see if they know how many they will be getting or do you think they will still have in stock by the time i get to the store?
    hahah. SAME boat.. . SMall town but nervous that they wont have enough. i dont have classes thursday so i am thinking about waking up at 5 and camping out.. but idk if people will be going at 4.. i dont want to go and see 5 peopel in line and hear they had 4-5 phones.
    Last edited by Blackberry2iphone; 02-07-2011 at 09:09 PM.
    02-07-2011 09:06 PM
    hahah. SAME boat.. im in cortland lol. SMall town but nervous that they wont have enough. i dont have classes thursday so i am thinking about waking up at 5 and camping out.. but idk if people will be going at 4.. i dont want to go and see 5 peopel in line and hear they had 4-5 phones.
    same!! i dont konw if i should go there first thing in the morning or if i can wait till after class...really dont want to wait any longer!!
    02-07-2011 09:08 PM
    same!! i dont konw if i should go there first thing in the morning or if i can wait till after class...really dont want to wait any longer!!
    if you can go before class, go for it. thats what im probably going to do. but i havent decided yet.. i just wish i knew if they were expecting a line and how many phones.
    02-07-2011 09:10 PM
    Good luck. If its anything like the Att launch people were camped out for days. Also judging by the pre orders being the most successful launch in verizon history I would guess for a large turn out. I would say better to be safe then be sorry and get there extra early. Best of luck to you either way.
    02-07-2011 09:17 PM
    I would go as early as you can because I can almost guarantee that they will sell out on launch day all big launches on verizon have sold out most by midday(incredible, droid x)
    02-07-2011 09:24 PM
    I would go as early as you can because I can almost guarantee that they will sell out on launch day all big launches on verizon have sold out most by midday(incredible, droid x)
    hmm. well im off thursday so i can go wednesday night if i wanted too but no way im doing that in this weather.. or alone... if they open at 7am, the earliest i would go is... maybe 4. i would call before they close wednesday and ask if anyone is there yet... if i actually went at 4.. this would be something that i would keep to myself for ever. my dad would think im NUTS
    02-07-2011 09:27 PM
    do you really think in 4 hours in a town like buffalo they are going to run out or even line up the night before? i really dont know what to do!!
    02-07-2011 09:32 PM
    I don't have class Thursday until 11:15, but I am definitely going before. They are going to be swamped, and probably gonna have a limited supply. Remember folks, all those switching from ATT will be there too. I am not sure what time I am going to get there because my store is in the top 5 in the country, but there is another store about 20 minutes away. Anyone in Knoxville, TN doing the same?!?!?!?!?
    02-07-2011 09:34 PM
    i can go anytime and wait. i can go at 3 if i want.. depends if i am going home after or not and if i want to go at 3 then drive home....idk.. but my concern is that if we are in a small area, we will get 5 iphones. which really makes it tough
    02-07-2011 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD