I have a Blackberry Bold - don't have a USB for it or the CD that came with it. What is the easiest way for me to transfer my contacts to my iPhone??
    02-07-2011 02:50 PM
    I have a Blackberry Bold - don't have a USB for it or the CD that came with it. What is the easiest way for me to transfer my contacts to my iPhone??
    Do you have a google account? If not, get one and use google sync. Follow the instructions below. You will first sync your blackberry which will upload on Google's server and then sync your iPhone which will download the info.

Google Sync for your phone

It's a good tool to have anyway as a web based backup for your important information.
    02-07-2011 03:02 PM
    If you have a gmail email acct or I would suggest that if your bold has OS 5.0xxx + then you can go to Verizon.com and log into My Verizon and download the backup asst. for your bold and install it OTA. Once you use it for the firsttime it will place all your contacts on their server, You can then either place the backup asst on the iphone and put your pin you create and hit restore or better yet once you set up your email on the iphone and even if you don't have gmail get it, that will sync everything by setting up your gmail acct on the iphone as an exchage server using Goolgle Active Sync.
    Thats it and you should be good to go.
    02-07-2011 03:04 PM
    Do you have a google account? If not, get one and use google sync. Follow the instructions below. You will first sync your blackberry which will upload on Google's server and then sync your iPhone which will download the info.

Google Sync for your phone

It's a good tool to have anyway as a web based backup for your important information.
    LOL... Well you beat me to the answer but at least we are in SYNC with out answer to the OP...
    02-07-2011 03:05 PM
    Sounds good - Thanks!
    02-07-2011 03:08 PM
    Google is the best way I think but if you don't use that you can load them all into microsoft outlook and transfer them in that way.
    02-07-2011 03:09 PM
    I am having iPad . At last day when trying to find out the contacts of my relatives it is not available. Google is the best way for iPad backup contacts. First sync oyur other divice and then ypour iPAD which will download the information.
    04-28-2011 07:24 AM
    I agree that the Google Sync is the best way. However, just as another option, you can go to your local Verizon Store and they should be able to transfer your contacts from your Blackberry to your iPhone for you. They have a special device which works with most phones.
    04-28-2011 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD