Are their any obvious problems that we should know of?
    How is your signal strength?
    Is everything working as expected?
    02-07-2011 01:50 PM
    Perfect so far!

I just need to figure out how to get my calendar over from Gmail?

But everything else went right in and works perfect!
    jserr1 likes this.
    02-07-2011 01:54 PM
    So far so good here. I had a tiny glitch switching my iPhone to my main # (added a line when I ordered and needed to switch the phones around). Spoke with a customer service rep, a technical support rep, and an Apple technical support rep (works for Verizon). All were very friendly, and the Apple tech support guy was able to get it resolved. I think at this point, our problems are actually helping them to get things fixed before the larger rush on Thursday. They were very interested to see where the glitches were going to be.
    02-07-2011 01:58 PM
    excellent, everything went smoothly. happy customer.
    02-07-2011 01:59 PM
    So far so good. Verizon CSR got it switched to my main line in literally less than a minute and everything has been perfect. It's finishing up syncing right now.
    02-07-2011 02:00 PM
    Perfect so far!

I just need to figure out how to get my calendar over from Gmail?

But everything else went right in and works perfect!
    If you setup your gmail as Microsoft exchange you should be able to sync your contacts, calender, and email. Just make sure your settings in Gmail are setup correctly. Follow this link Click Me!
    02-07-2011 02:04 PM
    any of you previous storm owners? feel differernt typing? Love it?.. im hoping to get one thursday!
    02-07-2011 02:05 PM
    So far so good. Verizon CSR got it switched to my main line in literally less than a minute and everything has been perfect. It's finishing up syncing right now.

So, you called after you activated w/ iTunes under your "upgrade line", right?
    02-07-2011 02:10 PM
    questions! Can you call on the phone that is using the line you want to switch it to? and 2 did you have to reactivate the fone that was originally on the line you bought the upgrade for?
    02-07-2011 02:13 PM
    So I ordered an iPhone on a different line and had to call to try to activate it on the main line and the rep says

"No iPhones can be swapped or activated on any accounts until Thursday. Asked to speak to a supervisor and he said the same thing"
    02-07-2011 02:19 PM
    So I ordered an iPhone on a different line and had to call to try to activate it on the main line and the rep says

"No iPhones can be swapped or activated on any accounts until Thursday. Asked to speak to a supervisor and he said the same thing"
    No iPhones can be activated until Thursday? LMFAO, tell that the all the folks here using their iPhone right now.
    02-07-2011 02:23 PM
    Yeah, tell me about it. Now im on hold for 20 mins to speak to a supervisor.
    02-07-2011 02:23 PM
    Yeah, tell me about it. Now im on hold for 20 mins to speak to a supervisor.
    Waste of time. They will BS you too. I already went through it a few days ago.
    02-07-2011 02:27 PM
    #8 Did you get yours?
    02-07-2011 02:31 PM
    Is anyone having issues with voicemail? At first it wouldn't let me set it up, then after a while it let me set it up on the phone side, but if I call my phone from another phone, it acts like there is no voicemail and asks me to enter a 10 digit mailbox #, and even if I enter my #, it does not take it,
    02-07-2011 02:34 PM
    So, you called after you activated w/ iTunes under your "upgrade line", right?
    Correct.

questions! Can you call on the phone that is using the line you want to switch it to? and 2 did you have to reactivate the fone that was originally on the line you bought the upgrade for?
    No, you have to call from a third phone. And yes, I reactivated the original phone.

Obviously false. Just hang up and call back until you get someone who knows what they're doing.
    kvo likes this.
    #8 Did you get yours?
    Trust me, when I get mine, you will know. xD
    #8 Did you get yours?
    Try the search feature, works great!
    02-07-2011 02:35 PM
    Mines here and running great just dont have any contacts. I guess when i backed up with backup asisstant nothing transfered
    02-07-2011 02:36 PM
    Trust me, when I get mine, you will know. xD
    A lot of good being #8 did you.
    02-07-2011 02:41 PM
    A lot of good being #8 did you.
    #8 in line, but #1 in our hearts...
    02-07-2011 02:44 PM
    #8 in line, but #1 in our hearts...
    Speak for yourself.

jk
    02-07-2011 02:46 PM
    Have I not explained this already? They obviously had it shipped to apple for custom engraving: "The man, the myth, the legend, old #8."
    02-07-2011 02:46 PM

Not true. Verizon assisted me with it. It took 3 reps, but we got it done!! Good luck!
    02-07-2011 03:00 PM
    perfect so far. Great signal. Updating to the latest version of iOS right now.
    02-07-2011 03:07 PM
108 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD