For those of you who got their iPhone already. How are things going?

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Almost seamless so far but did have one issue. iTunes asked if I wanted to register and activate. It then showed a terms and Conditions page that I had to accept. It wouldn't leave that page. I clicked accept maybe 15 times. At around the 10th time, the phone itself showed a screen that it was activated. So I tried my old phone and it no longer worked. I then decided to eject the iPhone and plug it back it. It went right to the registration page and has been clear sailing since. Hopefully this helps someone.

I'm stuck on that "terms and conditions" page right now.... I'll try ejecting and re-plug...wish me luck

edit: that did the trick. thanks!

Last edited:

twizler3

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Things are going great! Except for one issue. I ordered the phone with an upgrade on another line in the family plan. When I plugged it into iTunes it automaticlly activated to that line and now I can't figure out how to get the iPhone to my line.

Garnoch

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm probably stating something everyone knows, so I apologize, but hitting the spacebar at the end of a sentence will automatically give you a period and a space. I really like typing on iOS and can actually type faster than with a real keyboard - which isn't saying much. I just trust it will fix my words and fly around the keyboard. Then when I read it back, I might have one word to fix. Love it.

lshartle

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I came from a Storm 2 so I keep trying to click my screen :eek: And I keep trying to push the menu and back button
The only question I have is when you're done with an app, there's really no way to close it, you just click the Home button and that's it . . right?

Garnoch

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Yep.... Home button closes it. OR Click the Home button twice and you get A pop-up "Dock" to bring you right back to where you were in another app.

jdragione

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
This phone is absolutely AMAZING .. Coming from Blackberry Bold 9650 .. I had the Droid X as well and it doesn't compare. I know the Droids are more customizable but so far this is probably the best phone purchase I have made in years. I hope everyone else who pre-ordered gets theirs soon!

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Phone calls...check!
Texts...check!
emails....check!

Poor AT&T...for day one of the Verizon iPhone...not too shabby!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods