So, after staying up till 3 o'clock Thursday morning, no confirmation email of ANY sort, i find out today that their is absolutely no order has been placed for my iPhone. Guess i have to be bright and early thursday morning at a apple store before school.
    02-07-2011 01:18 PM
    that sucks...if it is any consolation, my iphone was sent to my parents in Riverside, and I have to wait until Saturday before i can get my hands on it
    02-07-2011 01:19 PM
    What happened?

You placed the order but it didn't go through?
    02-07-2011 01:21 PM
    What happened?

You placed the order but it didn't go through?
    Yep exactly. No confirmation email, no shipping email nothing.
    02-07-2011 01:27 PM
    Yep exactly. No confirmation email, no shipping email nothing.
    That's messed up.

I'd be heated!
    02-07-2011 01:27 PM
    That's messed up.

I'd be heated!
    Oh i am right now just not showing it.

How many iPhones do you guys think are gonna be in store that morning before they sold out? I live in Queens in a pretty good populated part so I suspect they have a good amount in stock. I guess it has somesay in how many iPhones they have? (The amount of people living in the area.)
    02-07-2011 01:34 PM
    Wow, that is pretty messed up!
    02-07-2011 01:35 PM
    ouch! I wonder if thats when the ordering site got a little glitchy
    02-07-2011 01:36 PM
    ouch! I wonder if thats when the ordering site got a little glitchy
    Ordered at 2:58 AM. Probably the time where mostly everyone realized they can order 2 min early.
    02-07-2011 01:39 PM
    Is the system still showing you eligable for upgrade? I checked right after I ordered. I even went to apple site to ck my eligibility which said I had an open order. I refused to go bk to bed unless I was certain. I ordered at 249 am.
    02-07-2011 02:00 PM
    Is the system still showing you eligable for upgrade? I checked right after I ordered. I even went to apple site to ck my eligibility which said I had an open order. I refused to go bk to bed unless I was certain. I ordered at 249 am.
    Yep, i even spoke with a rep and she confirmed there was absolutely no orders on any line for anything and the lines were eligible for an upgrade.
    02-07-2011 02:02 PM
    On the 9th you should be able to reserve one, then pick it up on the 10th in store. I would say that is your best bet to get instead of waiting in the long lines for the first come iPhones.
    02-07-2011 02:03 PM
    On the 9th you should be able to reserve one, then pick it up on the 10th in store. I would say that is your best bet to get instead of waiting in the long lines for the first come iPhones.
    I know that i can order it again on the 9th, but i never heard about it being reserved, only that it will be shipped to me, not picked up in store. I'm very impatient, and must always have a sure thing.
    02-07-2011 02:06 PM
    I know that i can order it again on the 9th, but i never heard about it being reserved, only that it will be shipped to me, not picked up in store. I'm very impatient, and must always have a sure thing.
    Take a look here

Look at February 9th second paragraph. This is only through Apple that I know of.
    02-07-2011 02:09 PM
    Dude, that hurts! How in hell did that order get screwed up ? I thought the shipping delays would be Verizons mishap. This is not good business. Well, good luck on the 9th. I feel your pain...!
    02-07-2011 02:11 PM
    Take a look here

Look at February 9th second paragraph. This is only through Apple that I know of.
    Yeah thank you, but the problem is since im not the authorize holder my mom has to be with me and the only time she can do it is in the morning.
    02-07-2011 02:12 PM
    I started ordering at 11:42PM western time and I got my order thru at 12:27am thx god I pressed the refresh button 100 times
    02-07-2011 02:14 PM
    Yeah thank you, but the problem is since im not the authorize holder my mom has to be with me and the only time she can do it is in the morning.
    She could add you the acct as one, then remove you after you get your phone. My wife and I have done this on our acct for Verizon. She ordered me an iPhone for my birthday on my acct and had no issues.
    02-07-2011 02:14 PM
    I'd be suicidal. I'm sorry that happened to you.
    02-07-2011 02:45 PM
    She could add you the acct as one, then remove you after you get your phone. My wife and I have done this on our acct for Verizon. She ordered me an iPhone for my birthday on my acct and had no issues.
    Im an authorized user im under 17 so i cant make billing decisions like create a new line or buy a phone since its not my credit card.
    02-07-2011 02:47 PM
    Well, you should be able to reserve a phone on the morning of the 9th and then the morning of the 10th go to the apple store and pick it up. Or Just order it on the 9th and have it shipped to your door. It should be two day shipping so you could have it on Friday.
    02-07-2011 03:18 PM
    Oh wow. This happened to me also. I ordered the iPhone for my mother via the VZW site that night and I started to see people mention their shipping info received and whatnot, and she said she didn't get any email. No order number, shipping info, track number. I remember thinking too how smooth the whole process went, and she said she actually attempted to order the phone before I could tell her later in the morning and she said something went wrong when she entered her shipping address. That's pretty ridiculous that I stayed up and ordered basically nothing...
    02-07-2011 03:23 PM
    Is it my imagination or did everyone who had order problems technically finalize the order BEFORE 3am ET?
    02-07-2011 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD