Hey guys,

There are several people on the VZW forums indicating that they've been told that FedEx systems are down and the tracking info isn't able to be updated. The drivers are apparently doing everything manually. So if your status is still at the local facility on the site, that's most likely not the case. It's more than likely already out for delivery but not updated. Just wanted to put that out there for those that may think something is wrong. You'll get it today if today is your date.

Here's the message from the site:

IMPORTANT!
    Package deliveries are proceeding as normal; however, tracking updates are temporarily being delayed. Please try back later. Thank you.
    02-07-2011 12:12 PM
    Saw that on the site earlier. Figures! Of all the days for it to happen...

Wonder if it has anything to do with the volume of iPhones getting shipped.
    02-07-2011 12:16 PM
    just got off the phone with FedEx. Yep, update system is down! I went to work figuring that when it changes to out for delivery I rush home (work 10 minutes from home). Screw that. So I left and went home. Going to sit here all day if I have to.
    02-07-2011 12:20 PM
    Yeah mine just got delivered but the fedex site says "at local fedex facility". So hang in there. It's coming.
    02-07-2011 12:42 PM
    just got off the phone with them too...the guy said that all orders are out, but all cannot be updated in the system. He also said even though it says delivery by 3 that things are taking longer due to the technical problems they are having.
    02-07-2011 12:46 PM
    yeah, my wife just texted me mine got delivered despite the tracker saying it is at the local facility. Hold tight guys, it is coming!

*thats what she said...*
    02-07-2011 12:55 PM
    I bet those guys are really earning their money today.
    02-07-2011 12:59 PM
    I bet those guys will be hitting happy hour today....
    02-07-2011 01:05 PM
    Maybe a good reason for FED ex to consider working weekends.... You Think ?
    02-07-2011 01:06 PM
    I bet those guys will be hitting happy hour today....
    LMFAO.

Maybe a good reason for FED ex to consider working weekends.... You Think ?
    They do work until 7:30 on Saturdays... you have to pay extra.
    02-07-2011 01:15 PM
    I was in to my local FedEx at 9:00 am to pick up my iPhone, and the lady at the counter was doing everything by hand. She said she felt like it was her first day on the job. Probably not a good Monday for them.
    02-07-2011 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD