Forgive me if this is a duplicate post - I've tried searching the site, but I haven't found an answer to my question... My phone is being delivered at work, so I brought my personal laptop with me today (it has my itunes account on it). I know I have to activate the phone through itunes, but do I have to have it connected to the internet? I have internet on my work computer, but no itunes. Help?
    02-07-2011 10:32 AM
    Forgive me if this is a duplicate post - I've tried searching the site, but I haven't found an answer to my question... My phone is being delivered at work, so I brought my personal laptop with me today (it has my itunes account on it). I know I have to activate the phone through itunes, but do I have to have it connected to the internet? I have internet on my work computer, but no itunes. Help?
    Yes you will need a internet connection.
    02-07-2011 10:33 AM
    Yes you need the internet because it will also need to access your verizon account to confirm information.
    02-07-2011 10:34 AM
    Hmm... I know I can connect my Droid to my laptop and get an internet connection that way - then maybe plug in the iphone and see if the connection is strong enough. We'll see soon, I guess! Thanks for the help, guys
    02-07-2011 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD