[Official] Received my VZW iPhone

gemni73

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Kind of funny with these sites tied together. I started out on CrackBerry when I had my BB's, then to Android Central (keeping my Incredible) and now here. Other than the spam I'm trying to ignore, I'm sure TiPb will be another good place to swap help amongst each other. ;)

X
started out on all those forums too.

r0k

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
This thread has become so clogged with SPAM, I finally gave up on reporting it all, especially with the 60 second rule...

So we went by the Verizon store this afternoon. (Detroit area) They still have the iPhone in stock several days after launch so I'd say if you don't have one yet you needn't bother ordering online or going to the Apple store, you can go to the Verizon store to pick one up.

Sadly I have a little etf problem. Ok it's a huge $325 etf problem or I'd switch back. The only thing I'm wondering about is battery life. I find my At&t iPhone 4 gets down to 50 % by the end of the day. Considering that (from what I hear) CDMA is supposed to use more juice, I wonder if I'd have charge problems with the Verizon phone? So I ALMOST got a VZW iPhone today. The rumor mill has cranked up again about a less expensive model. I hope it's true this time. I like my iPhone 4 but my wife wouldn't let me pick one up for her today because of the cost (including the mandatory data plan) so I'm hoping for two things: tiered data on VZW and a lower cost model soon.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
This thread has become so clogged with SPAM, I finally gave up on reporting it all, especially with the 60 second rule...

Actually, you only need to report one post in the thread and just mention that there are a bunch of others. Saves you time and energy.

With some of the heavy spam-attracting threads, we look at them regularly, and always look above/below the reported post so that we can zap 'em all.

But yea, it has been a nightmare lately!

xwera43#IM

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Actually, you only need to report one post in the thread and just mention that there are a bunch of others. Saves you time and energy.

With some of the heavy spam-attracting threads, we look at them regularly, and always look above/below the reported post so that we can zap 'em all.

But yea, it has been a nightmare lately!

I'm using Tapatalk now Alli so I cannot tell if you're a mod but if so, why aren't all these spam posts deleted. IMO the mods need to step up bigtime.

X

Sent from my brain to my fingers

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
We delete them as fast as we can, and trust me - you don't see the majority of them. If you would report them, rather than comment on them, we can zap 'em faster.

Thanks!

slumpey

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
We delete them as fast as we can, and trust me - you don't see the majority of them. If you would report them, rather than comment on them, we can zap 'em faster.

Thanks!

The last posts in the thread "Verizon iphone 4 upgrade to iphone 5??" are SPAM

xwera43#IM

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site

Thanks!

My only comment on them was what appeared to be a lack of deletion of them by the mods. If I can see them and you're a mod and I read a post from you after seeing the spam then it does not look like they're properly being addressed (or I wouldn't see your posts after the spam). As I said, I'm using Tapatalk so I cannot easily see if you're a mod. I'll have to see if it shows within the app in your profile. :)

X

xwera43#IM

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
got my phone today...ordered it online late friday night. Can't activate until tomorrow though... then the fun begins!

Activating is but just a few clicks in iTunes. So if you've used iTunes you shouldn't have any trouble. Just remember to log into iTunes (I overlooked that & the phone was activated but not completely - was able to make calls, it was weird).

Enjoy!

X

trevgriff#IM

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my 32g Vip4 on Monday and it is on the truck for delivery..........I wish FedEx had a GPS tracking map available! The waiting is getting difficult. Damn false alarm the UPS truck just stopped across the street!

trevgriff#IM

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my 32g Vip4 on Monday and it is on the truck for delivery..........I wish FedEx had a GPS tracking map available! The waiting is getting difficult. Damn false alarm the UPS truck just stopped across the street!

It's here and it's great. Transition was smooth. Of course I have had a iPad for 3 or 4 months so it was very familiar.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox