[Official] Received my VZW iPhone

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Have to go back to work in 1 hour. It's 2pm central. Better be here by 3 or I'm hosing down the fedex driver with cold water when he comes next time. lol jk.

nies

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Got mine, put on power support crystal protectors and the apple white bumper, now just waiting for my sister to get home to activate and swap esns so its on my line.

jhande

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Girlfriend texted, FedEx lady just delivered it!!!! Come on end of work day!!!

I am impressed with Verizon for getting these out and delivered before the 10th, I honestly didn't think it was going to happen.

dalema

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
you have to activate thru itunes first on the line it was ordered from then swap the esn#. I called will i was activating the phone took 10 min.

By any chance were you switching lines back on a pre-exiting blackberry? Anyone had any experience with that yet?

I noticed on ordering that I was dropping my "blackberry enterprise data plan" and now will want to make sure I get that back on my main line.

Worried if I activate thru iTunes first it may screw something up - probably just my scarring from being a long time BB user :)

PS - got mine in San Jose, CA at 11:27am - wife is patiently waiting for me to activate it later.

bailey0907

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Just activated my VERIZON iPHONE!!!! Have been a BlackBerry user for 4 years now.......I had been carrying around a ipod touch for over a year, and was excited when I heard Big Red was finally going to carry it. Now I don't have to carry around two different devices. I'm happy to join another fantastic blog. (NO MORE crackberry.com)

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine arrived at 1:15, but I got a bit of a shock after opening the box when I saw that the getting started folder had a "guia de activacion de tu iPhone 4" showing. After I took it out warily I noticed it was bilingual. Strange that they had the Spanish side up rather than the English.

tcoche

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
The FedEx guy asked me if that was the iPhone. I said yeah. He was like man I been delivering soo many of those this morning. :D Mine is updating its software right now.

kemiyo

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Received my Verizon iPhone in rural NJ at about 10:30a this morning. All apps and music loaded, the phone is AWESOME!!!! (coming from a Blackberry Tour).

One funny thing to note. In Verizon's haste to ship my phone they put someone elses phone in my shipping box. So when I activated the phone I accepted someone elses contract and was live on someone elses phone number. I quickly called Verizon and they moved the MEID for the phone I received to my account. Not sure how they will handle the issue for the person who got the phone that was intended for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro