[Official] Received my VZW iPhone

MUDPLZ

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I HATE UPS. The driver said he couldn't find my apartment (yeah, right). I called them and after about a 30 minute run around, they finally said I could pick it up tonight.

I'm glad to see everyone else getting theirs and able to activate it easily.

Ok that totally sucks... Anyway you can hunt him down in the neighborhood?

MUDPLZ

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
OK, got mine. UPS guy said they he had lots of these on his truck and most of them he couldn't leave because nobody was home to sign... OK going to play with it!!

TTYL!

jaycee2007

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
My wait is officially over even tho I did drive to him to get it 3mins away. Sure enough he said I was the last street on his route. He would of been there around 7:30pm. And I'll be at work so that would have meant no ViP until tomorrow.:eek::eek:

Last edited:

barryweiser

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine was delivered at 11am. I am at work now, so I will pick it up later tonight. The wait (and the fact I missed the delivery) is slowly killing me.

Sidenote: I will be switching the original number that is on the iPhone now to my current number at the store. Should I still activate the phone on iTunes prior to taking it to Verizon?

sig12

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Daughters Idhone4 just arrived! She is super excited. Now I need to ship it to her at college. Verizon would not accept her college address.

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
picked mine up from the customer center about 2 hours ago...syncing and using.

SCREW YOU 1-800-PICKUPS and Verizon for saying that I couldn't pick it up and that I had to wait until tomorrow!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro