[Official] Received my VZW iPhone

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
BTW: I received mine at 11:15 AM and even when I look at the fedex site NOW it says it still isn't on the truck. Also mine was expected before 4:30PM so to all of you who see the FedEx site and it says it isn't on the truck yet, it probably is and will be there shortly :)

Reactions: tcoche

tcoche

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
BTW: I received mine at 11:15 AM and even when I look at the fedex site NOW it says it still isn't on the truck. Also mine was expected before 4:30PM so to all of you who see the FedEx site and it says it isn't on the truck yet, it probably is and will be there shortly :)

that is comforting! :D Show off...j/k

I walked the dogs and what do you know! A fedex truck zooomed by me! COME ON...SERIOUSLY!! I wanted to chuck a snow ball at his truck! :D

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
All you guys that have had morning delivery by UPS. Did your tracking number say by 1030AM? Just curious as I don't have to go into working until 1130AM tomorrow and was hoping to catch the guy before I had to leave.

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
For those who are with FedEx and it doesn't say out for delivery yet, this is at the top of my screen:

IMPORTANT!
Package deliveries are proceeding as normal; however, tracking updates are temporarily being delayed. Please try back later. Thank you.

It's hard to be patient when everyone else is starting to get theirs!

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My Fedex says out for delivery now :D I was coming home from school to see if it came, but it hadn't yet. It takes me usually 20-25 minutes to get home from school... today I made it in 10 minutes :) But I hope it gets delivered within the next hour and a half because I will have to leave again and won't be back until 6 pm. :/

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I HATE UPS. The driver said he couldn't find my apartment (yeah, right). I called them and after about a 30 minute run around, they finally said I could pick it up tonight.

I'm glad to see everyone else getting theirs and able to activate it easily.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods