[Official] Received my VZW iPhone

vinnyv11

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Is it wrong that i'm debating asking if I can leave work early to activate my phone. I left a signature for fedex to leave it. I'm nervous about it sitting outside all night. Have something to do after work.

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine is still at the local Fedex place... But he Fedex site says that the online tracking may be behind. I really hope it is on the Truck already.

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine is still at the local Fedex place... But he Fedex site says that the online tracking may be behind. I really hope it is on the Truck already.

I'm assuming that since the delivery still says today by 3, it has to be on the truck by now even though it only says at the local facility.

Our FedEx delivery driver is impatient, he doesn't wait long to see if someone's home or not. I'm scared I'll miss him while I'm in the bathroom or something, maybe I should put a note on the door as well!

ETA - Okay, just put a note on the door to tell him that I am home, and please ring the doorbell so I'll hear him. :eek:

Last edited:

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming that since the delivery still says today by 3, it has to be on the truck by now even though it only says at the local facility.

Our FedEx delivery driver is impatient, he doesn't wait long to see if someone's home or not. I'm scared I'll miss him while I'm in the bathroom or something, maybe I should put a note on the door as well!

See, if MY package says "by 3", there is a good chance that the package won't be seen until around 5. They are REALLY flaky around these parts.

AR2422

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
you have to activate thru itunes first on the line it was ordered from then swap the esn#. I called will i was activating the phone took 10 min.

Reactions: MUDPLZ