griffin

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok heres a pic. So they are coming. chad

772474.jpg

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Aaaaahhhh, this is just making me even more impatient!!

I'm hoping mine is on the truck also, even though it doesn't say so. Our FedEx guy usually doesn't come until after lunch. :(

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I am SO jealous, I don't know the local fedex facility number so I can't find out if mine is on the truck yet even though it says it is at the local facility. Guess I am just going to keep waiting by the door! Congrats to those of you who have it.

Danegre

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I am SO jealous, I don't know the local fedex facility number so I can't find out if mine is on the truck yet even though it says it is at the local facility. Guess I am just going to keep waiting by the door! Congrats to those of you who have it.

Fedex hides their local fedex numbers.

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Its always good to know someone who works for fedex to get their number :) now if I could have just got them to bring me my phone now it would be even better hahaha

sshephard

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Just Took Delivery of My Verizon iPhone 4!

I went to my local FedEx warehouse and got my iPhone off the truck before it left this morning! I have an unboxing video being posted to YouTube as I write this. Very exciting to have an iPhone in a state that didn't have ATT! I'll post the URL when it's done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2