New to iPhone

Skier1960

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Well I activated my iPhone4 (Swapped straight up,Torch for iPhone4 ??????) yesterday. Came over from the other side . I have had a iTouch for a few years so it was not to difficult to navigate through the settings etc etc. I don't want to diss BB, but WOW what a difference. One of my friends said " ah they are only toy's", well I like Toy's, but really they are more than just that. I have had it for about 30 hours now and I slept 6 of those and the other 24 playing with the phone. More than impressed with the new phone (More like a mini Mac that does the phone stuff). Looking forward to participating in these forums.:)

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Welcome Skier

A former BB as well , as most in here.

Just sold all my blackberries ( 6 ) on Craigslist, you will never go back.

Sell Your BB while its worth something.

I got $ 200 for a used storm : )

People here are great always there to answer your questions

Good Luck

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Well I activated my iPhone4 (Swapped straight up,Torch for iPhone4 ??????) yesterday. Came over from the other side . I have had a iTouch for a few years so it was not to difficult to navigate through the settings etc etc. I don't want to diss BB, but WOW what a difference. One of my friends said " ah they are only toy's", well I like Toy's, but really they are more than just that. I have had it for about 30 hours now and I slept 6 of those and the other 24 playing with the phone. More than impressed with the new phone (More like a mini Mac that does the phone stuff). Looking forward to participating in these forums.:)

congrats... also an x bb'er. You will find iphone is much easier nicer to use at work and home. And there are not huge bugs that you need to update the os every month.

And i agree with cpc12... sell the bb.

p.s whats an itouch? or you mean ipod touch?

wmrodie

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Import Contacts off BB to iP4 as Lotus client?

Hi All,
My first post.
I've been switched to company iP4 w/ Att. Have many contacts on BB9300 (T-Mob) via Lotus Notes.
Is there an process to get contacts from BB to iP4, Itunes, or txt/csv.

Thanks for your feedback.

Wm. Rodie

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
moved to darkside

I just came over to the darkside as BB users put it. Sell your old BB. I sold my year old Bold 9700 for $100. Can't beat that!!! I will never go back to BB. When I got my new iPhone for my B-day 2 weeks ago, I too stayed up for hours playing with. BTW...I still am. Have fun and welcome to the darkside.:)

Skier1960

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
congrats... also an x bb'er. You will find iphone is much easier nicer to use at work and home. And there are not huge bugs that you need to update the os every month.

Sorry ipod touch is correct. I just call it that, saves some typing.:)

Skier1960

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site

I didn't have to sell BB. Read my first post I swapped it straight up (9800 Torch) for a four month old mint condition iPhone 4. Traded with a lady that needed BB for her business. I bought her and myself a new sim card and away we went. I was to LAZY to cut my sim to fit iPhone. I wonder who got the best of the deal......;)

Last edited:

fenderguy

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Same here, made my switch from Bberry over to an ip4 last July...and I still feel like the phone is brand new, and learn something new each day, from a new tip or app.

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I came from a torch as well. Although I do miss the phsyical keyboard at times overall I'm happier with my iPhone! :)
Welcome to the forums, btw.

Skier1960

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I can't believe someone actually straight up traded an iPhone 4 for a freaking Torch.
I was just as shocked when I walked away with the phone in my hands. I was looking around to see if it was an ambush of some kind, not kidding. The lady really needed BBM, that was the reason why she swapped. Go figure.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I was just as shocked when I walked away with the phone in my hands. I was looking around to see if it was an ambush of some kind, not kidding. The lady really needed BBM, that was the reason why she swapped. Go figure.

Yeah, I would have been looking for people to come down on me from roofs and ceilings :p

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73