Any idea how many iphones stores are getting?

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I am finding myself want one more and more each day. Unfortunatley my dad is the account owner so if i went into verizon they would tell me i cannot upgrade ( even though i am eligible for an upgrade)... My dad wants to wait it out for all the kinks to be fixed etc and see what reviews are like.. Im at school and there is a verizon near me, which does me no good. Im going home wednesday night or thursday morning. What are chances that if i got my dad to go to verizon some point thursday that they would have a few in stock? Have they said how many stores will get? I know it varies.Thanks!

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
He can make you an account manager so you can do it yourself...

As for how many phones: Not enough. The pre-order was one of the biggest if not the biggest in Verizon history...

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
If you can talk your dad into getting you one, existing customers can order again on the 9th for pickup on the 10th or delivery. I don't know what reviews your dad is waiting for. It's not like this is a brand new phones. It's been out for a while and the OS is mature. I can understand the "kinks" but that's no reason to wait when you have 30 days with Apple and Best Buy to return and 14 with Verizon. But to answer your question, no one knows how many the stores will have but the Apple stores will have tons of them. Way more than VZW.

iPhone uPhone

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea so sorry I can't help you there, but if your dad is concerned with reviews there are plenty posted on the net right now. A lot of the major tech blogs and publications received iPhones this past week to test. Verizon and apple also did extensive testing prior to announcing the availability of the iPhone on the V. Maybe you can convince him to read up on it and perhaps he will be persuaded to go with you to the store on the 10th.

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Its funny. He has ALWAYS wanted one. I am been the exact opposite but the more i read about it the more i want it. And i have the blackberry and cant stand when i get a BBM and when i click on it it takes 30 sec to open. i will ask him to make me account owner because i am at school where i might be able to pick one up wednesday morning. I have class at 8, but if i go right after maybe they would have one. Yet since its not a big area, they might get maybe 5 phones lol.... but theres another verizon 30 min away. I have to convince him. Even to pick it up and decide after just to have it lol.

there is also the possibility that if i wait ( for few weeks until he gets it) he might just surprise me and get it for me. lol.

Last edited:

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
hahahaha. if he does make me account owner ( which i doubt, he will want me to get it same time as him. we have that relationship. we got our first blackberrys same time, and storm 2 same time lol) and they are sold out then i will wait. i imagine within a week or two they would have a lot more.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah they wont have enough to go around. I mean look at the preorder and that was just verizon customers. I dont think apple will be able to produce enough for awhile. I dont think there will be as long a wait as with the inc which was months but I could see a few week backorder.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2