I Want My Iphone NOW! Anyone Feeling Like Me

iLove-AppLe

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
My wife is making fun of me cuz I am calling off work tomorrow :p She also laughed when she asked me since I'm home to go to the doctor with her. I chuckled and said..."I love you but I don't think so, I'll miss the fedex guy" :D

So, I'm just REALLY nervous now cuz the weather is horrible here and the last update on my FedEx tracking was 02/05....

2/05/11 2:01 PM OAKLAND, CA 94621, US Departed FedEx location
2/05/11 5:47 AM OAKLAND, CA 94621, US Arrived at FedEx location
2/04/11 6:55 AM ONTARIO, CA 91761, US Left FedEx origin facility
2/04/11 6:00 AM ONTARIO, CA 91761, US Picked up
2/04/11 2:12 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

What gives???? Its been well over a full day with no update! :(

Its sunday, dont really think there much activity done today, dont worry guys you should see an update in the early morning..

p.s.
I called out of work too... lol

Reactions: tcoche

tcoche

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My doorbell isnt functioning, and I posted a large sign on my door for the UPS driver to rap very hard at my door, or throw stones at my windows, or call my number that I listed.

Nice! Thats why I like my 2 english bulldogs. As soon as someone knocks on the door or anything..you will know! :D

tcoche

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Its sunday, dont really think there much activity done today, dont worry guys you should see an update in the early morning..

p.s.
I called out of work too... lol

Thanks for the soothing words! :cool: Makes sense but it just hurts my feelings when I dont see any progress and movement like that. :D

Nice one on calling off tom..work is overated! lol

iLove-AppLe

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the soothing words! :cool: Makes sense but it just hurts my feelings when I dont see any progress and movement like that. :D

Nice one on calling off tom..work is overated! lol

HAHA I agree work is.. plus how productive will you really be knowing that their a BRAND NEW iPHONE waiting for you at home,We called out in the best interest of the company, since we wouldn't be any help anyway.. :D

tcoche

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
HAHA I agree work is.. plus how productive will you really be knowing that their a BRAND NEW iPHONE waiting for you at home,We called out in the best interest of the company, since we wouldn't be any help anyway.. :D

LOL!! Unfortunately, if my company knew I wasn't sick. I would definitely be in the bosses office. They dont take to that very nicely. That is SOO true though..lol..my mind would be all on iPhone and what apps I'm gonna put on there first. It would just make for a horrible day! :) Now all I need to make this legit is to see in the morning that the package is "out for delivery" :cool:

gammaray1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
LOL!! Unfortunately, if my company knew I wasn't sick. I would definitely be in the bosses office. They dont take to that very nicely. That is SOO true though..lol..my mind would be all on iPhone and what apps I'm gonna put on there first. It would just make for a horrible day! :) Now all I need to make this legit is to see in the morning that the package is "out for delivery" :cool:

LOL, most of us seem to have the same mentality when it comes to the
VZW iphone delivery. Guess I will lose another nights sleep...anticipating, having another cold one, etc. So glad im off work tomorrrow.

Last edited:

iLove-AppLe

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
1:30am and i still cant sleep... i just checked the tracking and my FEDEX one was updated, my UPS one hasnt been updated yet... i need to fall asleep soon...

tcoche

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just checked mine..we're looking good...it updated "finally"...looks like it is in my town..in the morning it'll be on a truck! :D

2/06/11 10:25 PM DENVER, CO 80249, US At local FedEx facility
2/05/11 2:01 PM OAKLAND, CA 94621, US Departed FedEx location
2/05/11 5:47 AM OAKLAND, CA 94621, US Arrived at FedEx location
2/04/11 6:55 AM ONTARIO, CA 91761, US Left FedEx origin facility
2/04/11 6:00 AM ONTARIO, CA 91761, US Picked up
2/04/11 2:12 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

wboyle3

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just really hope mine doesn't take until like four o'clock. Usually our FedEx guy runs through the neighborhood around 1pm... but with my luck... Well, heres to looking on the bright side :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2