How Early Are You Getting Up Tomorrow Morning?

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Wouldn't want my UPS guy falling and dropping my iPhone. :D

too funny ... I just did the same thing! I also loved someone elses's post about about putting out cones and saying UPS parking here.

I hate to be a killjoy, but don't UPS and FedEx handle their business customers before the residential deliveries? I don't think you'll get anything before mid-afternoon (unless you were lucky enough to get overnight, not overnight saver).

Think of it as your excuse to slepp in so you'll be well rested to play with you new toys!

Kteacher

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I had mine delivered to where I work, since the package must be signed for. The hardest part will not be unboxing it until after work...

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have Fedex that is being shipped and says by 3 PM and that about when i get off... so since its an indirect signature im leaving a note with my signature on it and if he wont accept that i'm going to try and have my neighbor sign it for me

iluvbullies

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I work 5:30 to 2:00. My husband goes in at 10 and my son works nights and will be sleeping. I will put a note on the door. If they don't leave it then I will have to call them and see if I can pick it up later or will have to wait til Tuesday.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to work tomorrow. I will leave a note to deliver to my neighbor. Hopefully they do. If they don't I'll just pick it up when I get off. If I was home all day, I'd probably be up like 9am like I always am on my days off and watch TV until they come. Fedex is very inconsistent in my neighborhood. They literally come at different times all the time and can pop up at 10am or 2:30pm. I'm just ready to get rid of this flip phone that's I've been using for the last week.

iPhone uPhone

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I plan on waking up around 9 just to be safe. UPS has delivered on my street as early as 10am but generally they come 2pm or later. Seems like when I order something the time UPS comes late is in direct proportion to how eager I am to receive a given item.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Girls always get me up by by 6:10. Working from home. FedEx by 3. Usually they are here by 11. Have done everything but Doctor my pre which I'll do once the iPhone is delivered then activate away! Going to take a bit to load everything up. But beyond psyched.

eternal76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'll probably get up around 8 just in case ups comes by before I leave for work. I wish they'd shipped me via "Next Day Air", then I'd know that it would reach me by 10:30. But they shipped mine via "Next Day Air Saver", so there's no telling when it'll come.

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'll probably get up around 8 just in case ups comes by before I leave for work. I wish they'd shipped me via "Next Day Air", then I'd know that it would reach me by 10:30. But they shipped mine via "Next Day Air Saver", so there's no telling when it'll come.

i think i'm going to do the same....just in case they surprise me that early

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Yeah it says by 1030 for businesses and by end of day for residential which is lame. I'm sure it was cheaper for verizon to send it that way.

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
These phones generally will have to wait for the guaranteed morning deliveries to be done before they will be shipped. I generally don't see Fed Ex delivering the lower priority overnights to me in the morning at all. So I'm expecting my "by 3 PM" to really mean "between Noon and 3 PM, and likely at 2:45."

gemni73

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
well my order says by 1030 so I hope it comes by 9a before I leave for work. I usually wake at 7am to hit the gym but tomorrow is a rest day so I will be up to cook my lunch and wait..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77