Yea....my phone got out of Memphis and just arrived for sorting at Atlanta GA. Who knows...might actually get it Monday.
    02-06-2011 12:04 AM
    Anyone else concerned by the fact he couldn't activate it!? (In that thread, on the second page)

EDIT: Nevermind what I just said.
    02-06-2011 01:09 AM
    Blah blah blah, I cant use it.
    Im more concerned about getting mines than seeing someone else receive theirs 2 days early.

OK.....maybe I am jealous.:o
    02-06-2011 01:12 AM
    That is a verizon Iphone you can tell by the picture of the phone on the box has an antenna bar above the mute switch.
    Also you can tell because it has Signal bars up in the left corner or the picture on the box
    02-06-2011 01:13 AM
    Also you can tell because it has Signal bars up in the left corner or the picture on the box
    That proves it
    02-06-2011 01:44 AM
    It's kinda funny how on the door to the UPS center it says the hours are Monday-Friday 10am-7pm. February 5th, 2011 is a Saturday. So they aren't open yet and also aren't open on this day. And where is he walking from? I'm confused.
    shipwrestler125 likes this.
    02-06-2011 02:22 AM
    It's kinda funny how on the door to the UPS center it says the hours are Monday-Friday 10am-7pm. February 5th, 2011 is a Saturday. So they aren't open yet and also aren't open on this day. And where is he walking from? I'm confused.
    Looks like the counter may be closed, and the sign that is pointing to where he was walking from says "hold for pickups"... it may just be legit?!?
    02-06-2011 08:55 AM
    Anyone else concerned by the fact he couldn't activate it!? (In that thread, on the second page)

EDIT: Nevermind what I just said.
    Wow Can't believe that guy got the "first Iphone". *****

Plus I think he is following the wrong forum and he is totally not ready.
    02-06-2011 09:32 AM
    camera all cockeyed..LOL
    02-06-2011 09:47 AM
    Wow Can't believe that guy got the "first Iphone". *****

Plus I think he is following the wrong forum and he is totally not ready.
    according to the youtube responses he could activate it. There is just some troll on the vzw forums taking false credit for the video.
    02-06-2011 09:49 AM
    according to the youtube responses he could activate it. There is just some troll on the vzw forums taking false credit for the video.

Can't Trust verizons forums.
    02-06-2011 09:53 AM
    02-06-2011 10:44 AM
    Around here UPS isnt open on saturdays. I love how people dont know how to focus a camera either smh.
    Ups could have someone working that day, its not uncommon. The location I work we have a driver that does the airport run and returns to the building for a few hours doing other work. The shipment could have came in on that truck. So yes this is all very possible.
    02-06-2011 11:33 AM
    Hey guys just to clear some stuff up...

First, realize I went to my UPS customer center on friday night, and I gave them the tracking number and he went in the back and said it wasn't delivered to my local hub yet. Not happy about the fact that my overnight delivery stayed in west chester all day. But anyway, he said he would have gladly given it to me had it been shipped there.

Also, a lot of customer centers are open on saturdays for UPS. So to think this guy picked his package up on a Saturday, I completely believe him.

Again, if UPS would have honored their "overnight shipping" and it would have been delivered to my local hub friday night, I would have an iphone now. And I completely believe this guy. It was only a matter of time until someone did this.

Ps. cant wait for tom
    02-06-2011 12:18 PM
    I'm thinkin either this guy works for UPS, or is close with someone who does... I don't believe some Gomer can walk up to a UPS facility at any level, and say "Here's my tracking number - can I get my package now?" There's always more to a story like this.
    02-06-2011 12:25 PM
    I know that the phone will activate. Reason being. CNET and lots of other companies got the phone early and have been testing it. They show the fact that it is running different software than the Iphone 4 for ATT. The phone has been out for testing for almost a year. I have to say good job to Verizon keeping it under raps for that time frame. Just rumors were out. No pics. When ATT had it. Everything was leaked.
    shipwrestler125 likes this.
    02-06-2011 12:55 PM
    Hey just joining, glad to be here! I search ahead to partcipating and have read a good deal so far, so hello!

Sooo anyways, enough about me, see you around and hello once more haha.

PS, how do I make myself have a cool title like some people here have?
    just keep posting... lol

and the phone will activate i spoke to CS yesterday and they told me we wont have to wait to activate the phone as soon as you get it you can activate it.. Have fun everyone, today is the big day for most
    02-07-2011 06:14 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD