Who's going naked????

bmxfreak995

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm going naked, with the Seidio spring clip holster. I have always hated the feel of a phone in a case.

I would be careful with the holster, sometimes the can rub and scratch the device. i use to use holsters all the time but i stopped because i got tired of scratching my phone. just saying...

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
No case for me either. I got a screen protector tho. Cannot bare the thought of placing a case on it and adding bulk to this sexy device.

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to baby this sucker because it's the first iPhone I've had, and in case Verizon comes out with an LTE iPhone this summer (I really don't think they will, though) I want to have it in mint condition so I can resell it for the most $$$ on ebay.

rich13er

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I did the case with the holster from Verizon. Was going to go in the buff until they did not let me use gift cards for purchase. So I had $100 to spend. That and a jawbone and I'm good to go!

PSU

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Speck-iphone-4-Fitted-Case-2.jpg

I got that and a clear screen protector waiting.

I wish I was brave enough to walk around naked.

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting off naked, ordered Invisa-shield for it, to start this way i can tak emy time to find a case that I like to maybe put on it. We will see but naked is sharp!

skeletongloves

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
i love the idea of going naked, but i don't think i could do it without constantly worrying about what may or may not happen to my shiny new iphone. I want the phone to enhance my life, not cause me more anxiety.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice