I'm a Verizon Business Customer who pre-ordered my phone at 3am like everyone else. However, I had to order through the business side of My Verizon, and I can only find my Order status under the Business side as well.

I keep seeing where people are saying either their order says it's processing or says that it has been shipped... but mine shows:

Order Status:
    PRE

I assume that means "Pre-ordered" or something, but I was wondering if anyone else ordered this way and shows their order as shipped.

Thanks!

P.S. First post, happy to have found this forum.
    02-05-2011 03:57 PM
    Guess not

lol
    02-05-2011 05:26 PM
    02-05-2011 05:44 PM
    My guess would be that for the most part business customers are going to wait till they have an available upgrade, you are probably one of only a few that pre-ordered on a business account. That is pure speculation but it sounds logical to me.

e_t
    02-05-2011 05:44 PM
    Thank you x2jag2x! I had not found that thread yet.
    02-05-2011 05:47 PM
    i read both threads. i have the same "pre" in the status. have been checking order status every few hours for the last few days. was really wanting to see in in transit.

yes, if personal accounts are getting them before the 10th then i would like mine as well.

the truth... i have waited 4 years for the iphone. 5 more days is nothing. i'm just happy i'm finally getting one.

cody
    02-05-2011 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD