Phone Come Monday && Tuesday But. . .

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I for one would believe this IF iTunes had not already been updated to support the CDMA iPhone. Since it has? I think we get it, we can activate it.

And I would also go right to Apple for any support issues. You can even call them in your first 90 days (or 2 years if you buy Apple Care). They don't care where you bought it, heck, they don't even care IF you bought it or got it as a door prize, they will help you. It is one of their products. You can make an appointment for the Genius Bar prior to going in to a store, which I HIGHLY recommend. There will be lines and wait, especially during peak times.

Closest Apple store for me is a 2 hour drive North or South.... if I have a defective device issue I can get assistance at any 1 of 3 corporate Verizon stores nearby. :)

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Closest Apple store for me is a 2 hour drive North or South.... if I have a defective device issue I can get assistance at any 1 of 3 corporate Verizon stores nearby. :)

I am currently with Sprint but not for much longer.:) With Sprint if you order online you have to return the phone that way if it is defective rather than go to a store as I understand it. I never had a prob.

With Verizon can you buy online and go to a store to get a new one if there is a warranty issue? (That is even assuming they have them in stock, and are not sold out.)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
With Verizon can you buy online and go to a store to get a new one if there is a warranty issue? (That is even assuming they have them in stock, and are not sold out.)
Yes, corporate stores will handle warranty replacement issues - if they don't have any on-hand, they can arrange overnight replacement.

I'm not expecting any issues - my other Apple devices have been very reliable :)

Reactions: RC28

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I am currently with Sprint but not for much longer.:) With Sprint if you order online you have to return the phone that way if it is defective rather than go to a store as I understand it. I never had a prob.

Absolutely (well, at least I could the few times I had warranty issues with my pre)

Reactions: RC28

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
For what its worth, I just got an email from the Apple Store saying my iPhone has been activated with my phone number. I am guessing I may had gotten this email because of these apparent rumors?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73