• Ba-Ba-Ba-Baby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You just ain't seen nothin' yet.

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I think the mods need to come on here and merge some threads there are multiple threads saying the same thing it would be much easier if they just merged the threads together or stop people from making another thread thats already been made IMO.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
No because my post was first so you coming on here and saying what you did when he made the post after me that is a smh at you!

Remember how this post is about duplicate posts bothering you with the same stuff? Well, we could easily have one less thread to look at if we just:

1. Realize that we need to self-moderate and keep Darth from posting stupid threads.

and

2. Let this one die.

:)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You guys crack me up!

Whenever I find a duplicate thread, I point to the original and close the dupe - or merge them.

You can help by reporting duplicates along with the originals - that'll make our job much easier - and the forum much neater. :)

Reactions: Asunners

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Some thread merging is being done. We wanted to give as much freedom as possible to you guys/gals. So if your thread gets closed, please don't be offended. There will be a link directing you to an already existing thread.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Some thread merging is being done. We wanted to give as much freedom as possible to you guys/gals. So if your thread gets closed, please don't be offended. There will be a link directing you to an already existing thread.

Sounds good to me. On Monday it will happen again though, so don't be surprised. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro