View Poll Results: Duplicate threads?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ba-Ba-Ba-Baby

0 0%
  • You just ain't seen nothin' yet.

12 100.00%
    2) Google search that will give you results to threads on here!
    The forum itself has an excellent search tool.
    02-05-2011 08:01 PM
    dont soft petal it be a man and go all the way, its bull ****, especially it being let to go on for so long, getting the site all kinds of crazy traffic and add hits. but now that the bubble has busted and the day has passed, here comes the commie mods in lockstep shutting down things, sending pm's saying to not reply to as they wont get them yet somehow were able to send a pm. its actions like this that make me regret signing up on here, been coming here so much as a visitor and then once i become a guest the house changes.
    Feel free to email me. Said not to reply to the private message as I will not get it. These forums are really not strict at all but kept organized. Nothing has changed.
    02-05-2011 08:04 PM
    dont soft petal it be a man and go all the way, its bull ****, especially it being let to go on for so long, getting the site all kinds of crazy traffic and add hits. but now that the bubble has busted and the day has passed, here comes the commie mods in lockstep shutting down things, sending pm's saying to not reply to as they wont get them yet somehow were able to send a pm. its actions like this that make me regret signing up on here, been coming here so much as a visitor and then once i become a guest the house changes.
    Part of being here is knowing, and following this:
    http://forum.tipb.com/verizon-iphone...uncements.html

If that somehow does not please you, you're more than free to no longer come and post.
    02-05-2011 08:04 PM
    The forum itself has an excellent search tool.
    I know and agree which is why I stated people don't like to use the search function.
    02-05-2011 08:12 PM
    Part of being here is knowing, and following this:
    http://forum.tipb.com/verizon-iphone...uncements.html

If that somehow does not please you, you're more than free to no longer come and post.
    no the issue is the mods let this run wild for so long then suddenly swoop in and close have the most active threads.
    02-05-2011 08:13 PM
    Very true, just trying to keep things in order the best we can.
    Good luck given who makes up this gang!
    02-05-2011 08:14 PM
    Good luck given who makes up this gang!
    Piece of cake compared to other forums I've been around.
    02-05-2011 08:15 PM
    OK, just a side note - instead of closing the existing threads they have been merged with the sticky thread at the top of the page.
    Asunners likes this.
    02-05-2011 08:26 PM
    I am a moderator on a whole other type of site and have always gotten a kick out of these types of threads, and the varying opinions posted in them.

Remember, this is not the freedom of speech being attacked. This is a business first that has paying sponsors. The neater and cleaner it is, the better it is for all of us. 50 posts about the same exact thing serves no purpose to anyone when your one post in a like topic or thread usually serves to make that thread or topic more useful, your name just isn't attached as the original writer of it.....and that's ok.

Attacking mods or other members doesn't make you look cool or tough, it just makes you look silly to 90% of the rest of the community.

We are in their house. If you walk into a store and start flexing your muscles calling people out and threatening and challenging customers and staff, you will likely get kicked out. Same usually applies in forums like this.

Bottom line, lighten up, have fun, its a phone, there are much bigger problems in the world then having to wait a day or 2 more to get it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Jeremy, kch50428 and Alli like this.
    02-05-2011 11:34 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD