Possible delays from FEDEX Memphis

gamecocks524

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Cool. I'd just like to know, is it in Atlanta? Charlotte? Greenville? At the Mauldin Rd facility? Just tell me!!

I already wiped my pre. Didn't want to bother with doing what takes about 2 hours to complete once I get the iPhone. I want to be able to open the box, go in the bathroom with the shower running, apply the back and screen protectors, then connect to iTunes and activate....

I think you forgot your sarcasm tag.

:D

Hopefully Mauldin Road, which I don't think it would be the first time they have got a package but not scanned it until they deliver it, I think the same thing happened when I got my droid.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
You know? I think that happened with my pre. Plus, the 6:00 am scans from Friday are all at the same time, causing them to be out of order. Oh well. FedEx is usually here before noon, so hopefully the trend continues tomorrow.

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I wish fedex would be at my house before noon, when I will be here :( Usually they don't come until 4 or so, when I am in class.

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Same! I want to know If I should skip class tomorrow.... :)

Dude, lets both do it :p I wish. I have an hour and a half break when I will be home mid day tomorrow between my 2 M/W classes. I swear I will be the happiest person alive if it gets delivered within that time. But I would skip class if I wouldn't have a group assignment due... and guess who has the assignment. I do :p So I have to show up to turn it in.

kvo

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Dude, lets both do it :p I wish. I have an hour and a half break when I will be home mid day tomorrow between my 2 M/W classes. I swear I will be the happiest person alive if it gets delivered within that time. But I would skip class if I wouldn't have a group assignment due... and guess who has the assignment. I do :p So I have to show up to turn it in.

Well, I have class 9-10 and 12-3:30. I think I've already talked myself out of going to my 9am class...but I'm pretty positive it will be delivered between 12 and 3 since that's what time fedex usually seems to come around by. I really really should not miss this class as our big project is due the next class...but I think my Iphone may be more important. :eek:

Gaga4BritBrit

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm Getting Worried

Here is what my FedEx page says:

Feb 5, 2011 5:30 PM
Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN

Feb 4, 2011 11:50 PM
Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN

Feb 4, 2011 11:30 PM
Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN

Feb 4, 2011 5:21 PM
Picked up MEMPHIS, TN

Feb 4, 2011 10:11 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx

I hope I still get by 3!!!

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
mine is at the destination sort facility....not sure if it will be out for delivery today or not.

iSRS

Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
mine is at the destination sort facility....not sure if it will be out for delivery today or not.

Mine is too. Still has today by 3, so they will honor that. Clear as a bell here today, so no issues they can blame on mother nature.

mkm

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
After being in Memphis ALL WEEKEND, mine finally got to Chicago at 4am this morning and is now in the next town over! I was sure it would make it here but seeing that it is actually 10 minutes away makes me very happy! Unfortunately I leave for work in 5 minutes and won't be home until 6pm. :( Hopefully I have enough to do at work that I am not thinking about it every 10 seconds!

kvo

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Feb 7, 2011 6:59 AM At local FedEx facility
Feb 7, 2011 5:10 AM At dest sort facility

ugh, doesn't say out for delivery...anyone think it will come today?!?

iSRS

Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

Mine says the same thing. I think they will still get here. Still 6 hours to be "on time"

kellymccrea

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Mine also says the same thing. But I'm thinking it never said that it left the dest facility so maybe it won't say that it left the local facility? I could be completely wrong. But th elocal facility that mine is at is only about 45 minutes away from me so I still think we'll get it today. Mine is supposed to be delivered by 4:30. Verizon really came through on this one!!

Reactions: iSRS

iSRS

Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine also says the same thing. But I'm thinking it never said that it left the dest facility so maybe it won't say that it left the local facility? I could be completely wrong. But th elocal facility that mine is at is only about 45 minutes away from me so I still think we'll get it today. Mine is supposed to be delivered by 4:30. Verizon really came through on this one!!

OOOOHHH. Good point.

slowednblowed

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been sitting at the local Houston Fedex facility since 7:07 am. I still have a estimated delivery of before 3 today. Hopefully it leaves on the truck soon or I might not get it today!?!?!?!

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been sitting at the local Houston Fedex facility since 7:07 am. I still have a estimated delivery of before 3 today. Hopefully it leaves on the truck soon or I might not get it today!?!?!?!

Mine just said Out for Delivery at 10:32 am this morning. Hope it comes soon. I am in the outer part of Houston, and we usually get stuff later in the day by Fedex or UPS :/

slowednblowed

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine just said Out for Delivery at 10:32 am this morning. Hope it comes soon. I am in the outer part of Houston, and we usually get stuff later in the day by Fedex or UPS :/
Mine departed at 8:48 right after I made the comment on here. Im in Clear Lake so it should be here later on today

Misterd31

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I just talked to fedex as my phone was to be delivered today (2/7) at 3pm. For some reason, the tracking info was mysteriously update from 'out for delivery' to 'delivery exception - delivery reschedule requested' Apparently, Verizon has now instructed fedex to not deliver any units before tomorrow!!! My delivery has been rescheduled for tomorrow by 3pm. CMON VZW - haven't we waited long enough??????:(

Misterd31

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
It just showed up anyway!

Well, fedex said it was going to delay shipment until tomorrow...but, Mr. Fedex just showed up and dropped off my new phone!! Very cool.