Possible delays from FEDEX Memphis

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I read it and it said may disrupt delivery services for today. Hopefully the rest go as planned for Monday. That still gives them the rest of today and Sunday to ship things. Lets cross our fingers

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I noticed this morning when I checked on the tracking number this morning that it had left Memphis to be in transit then got scanned back into Memphis! LOL!! They must have decided to keep it hostage! :D

epphllps

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
I noticed this morning when I checked on the tracking number this morning that it had left Memphis to be in transit then got scanned back into Memphis! LOL!! They must have decided to keep it hostage! :D

Mine is back in Memphis today too but that's where I'm from :) Might see if I can pick it up! Never know

kvo

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone's fedex status changed? Mines hasn't updated since 6am yesterday.

Feb 4, 2011 6:00 AM Picked up MEMPHIS, TN
Feb 4, 2011 6:00 AM Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Feb 4, 2011 6:00 AM Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN
Feb 4, 2011 3:33 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

buckeyegoose

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

No, the first scan of it being picked up was the local currier picking it up from whatever warehouse it was stored in.In the case of this it may of been a trailer or several skids. The next scan is when it got to the distribution center for all fedex express items, and unless it was a int'l package needing to head to newark or la, or a domestic package needing saturday delivery, it will sit in memphis till sunday night. Sunday night/monday morning it will head out either to your regional sort facility or directly to your local sort facility depending on package volume. Then it will get trucked your local center unless the drivers are also stationed at the sort facility, that depends on how big the city is.

To recap:

1st scan is the driver picking up the shipment
2nd scan is its arrival to the sort facility
3rd scan is just a status/location scan since it didn't need to be in town yet for delivery sat.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Dittos. I'm thinking there should be some activity later today, or tomorrow for sure to at least get to a sub-hub, and by Monday AM I hope to see the "out for delivery" line in the tracking :)

mkm

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

Feb 4, 2011 6:00 AM Picked up MEMPHIS, TN
Feb 4, 2011 6:00 AM Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Feb 4, 2011 6:00 AM Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN
Feb 4, 2011 3:33 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Mine looks the exact same. Was hoping to wake up to some new info but hopefully by the end of the day. Gosh, feel like I've been saying "hopefully" so much lately haha

kvo

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Dittos. I'm thinking there should be some activity later today, or tomorrow for sure to at least get to a sub-hub, and by Monday AM I hope to see the "out for delivery" line in the tracking :)

I sure hope so! Mine doesn't have to go too much farther than yours-- Sodak:cool:

mkm

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I called the Fed Ex 800 number and they have more updated tracking information available through that. It says it is on it's way to my local hub while the internet still says "picked up" at memphis. Just a suggestion if you are getting antsy that your tracking information hasn't been updated!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I sure hope so! Mine doesn't have to go too much farther than yours-- Sodak:cool:

From previous FedEx experience, mine should leave Memphis, and go to either Cedar Rapids, IA or Rochester, MN before hitting the local distribution hub... and could arrive either by truck from there, or plane into MCW - the local hub is just across the highway from MCW. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR