Possible delays from FEDEX Memphis

epphllps

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
I doubt anyone is going to risk losing a multimillion dollar account or an iPhone.

Oh I know for a fact I could have picked it up. Though I was asked not to activate it until Monday to avoid suspicion and figured I'll just wait. I have had an iphone before, won't be anything too new to me. I did not expect being asked to avoid activation though!

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
watch they just ran out of 32 GB iPhones and took to people with the 16 GB and taped them together to give bkuester theirs :p

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine still is in Transit from Memphis. Probably the plane made a stop in Dallas and mine just stayed on the flight. Anyone else having it come to Houston? Mine needs a travel buddy.

Last edited:

javaj

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Mine still is in Transit from Memphis. Probably the plane made a stop in Dallas and mine just stayed on the flight. Anyone else having it come to Houston? Mine needs a travel buddy.

I am new to this forum but mine is also on its way to the Houston area, tracking shows in transit from Memphis, supposedly on schedule for Monday:

Date/Time Activity Location Details

Feb 5, 2011 4:14 PM In transit MEMPHIS, TN
Feb 5, 2011 3:00 PM Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Feb 5, 2011 12:46 AM Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Feb 5, 2011 12:26 AM Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN
Feb 4, 2011 12:20 PM Picked up MEMPHIS, TN
Feb 4, 2011 7:32 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else in the Upstate SC area get a FedEx Shipment notification? Mine left Memphis on 2/5 at 4:05 PM. Just trying to figure out if it is going to ATL, GSP or CLT next, before it ends up at the Mauldin Rd facility.